Escape Challenges / Mitts

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
mittman
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Escape Challenges / Mitts

Unread post by mittman »

Hi AllI have a particular interest in female escape challenges (really trying to escape ie for large reward etc.) and those fist mitts that keep the hand in a ball or taped into a ball. I wonder does anyone know where i can find videos/pictures of females trying to escape a simple rope hogtie (knots large and all within easy reach) but obviously wearing fist mitts or taped fingers to make it extremely hard, hopefully impossible? Would be much appreciatedall the bestM

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jezziebelle »

well I have something along those lines but it's for private eyes only i do like seeing hopelessly vain attempts at escape

mittman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mittman »

HiThanks for replying. i understand the privacy thing. Have you come across anywhere on the web that has similar scenarios. i cant find any images/videos of females wearing tight fist mitts or having there fingers taped whatsoever, or any escape challenges for that matter!M 

LisaBoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LisaBoy »

I would bet there is a Gwen Media video with that kind of content in it.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="mittman"]Hi AllI have a particular interest in female escape challenges (really trying to escape ie for large reward etc.) and those fist mitts that keep the hand in a ball or taped into a ball. I wonder does anyone know where i can find videos/pictures of females trying to escape a simple rope hogtie (knots large and all within easy reach) but obviously wearing fist mitts or taped fingers to make it extremely hard, hopefully impossible? Would be much appreciatedall the bestM[/quote]Question: do you like see them escaping after a long trial or just hardly attempt to escape withouth success?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

mittman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mittman »

Thanks for the advice about Gwen media i will check it out!Hypercat - I like to see them try really hard to escape from a situation that is possible, but tricky, as described above. Too many cuffs and chains etc. make things too imposible and they dont try so hard. I feel too many sites just let the model squirm around with no real incentive to escape.M

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Julie Simone made a video called The Women in Black. Julie is in bondage with her fingers taped and she makes a great effort to escape. Try Julie Simone website to purchase the video.

roboman
Strict Strappado

Unread post by roboman »

Insex.com use to have several, but is going through changes right now and some of it's now on hardtied.com. There was also a movie at http://www.cocoa-soft.net/

smutmeister
Chair Bound

Unread post by smutmeister »

[quote="jezziebelle"]well I have something along those lines but it's for private eyes only i do like seeing hopelessly vain attempts at escape[/quote] Well I like struggling helplessly in vain myself.  and mittens are a wonderfull item in making them even more helplessly in vain. PS I like your signature..

Bondage_heaven
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bondage_heaven »

Mmmm mittens are wonderful fun...http://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk ... 1.php3This is the pair my Fiance bought me for xmas they are totally inescapable and force your hand into a fist, they are so well padded that you cannot even open your hands. I was forced to wear them last night along with the locking padded leather hood i have, the mitts were padlocked to the collar whilst she tortured my ass with an inflatable plug....Its amazing how submissive you become when your wearing mitts

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jezziebelle »

The effect is pretty good with latex gloves to protect the skin and duct tape wrapped round and round and round so that getting it off becomes an issue...That's what I was wearing at the same time as 500 feet of rope  - no escape for me! It was maddening. I wangled one arm free but couldn't do anything about any of the knots.