Nightmares

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Nightmares

Unread post by Icarus »

Does anyone have any recurrent themes in their nightmares... not the fantasy of losing the keys etc, but those weird mind mucking you about nightmares...As a crossdresser, one of my regular ones is...waking up in bed to realise than all my work colleagues are holding a meeting on my bed - complete with overhead projectors, notes, the lot.
I then have to get dressed quietly and join the meeting, unfortunately, the only clothes that are available are a pink frilly dress or something like that.There is no fantasy of being discovered or anything, just a "normal" nightmare...I just thought it was interesting that I have nightmares about the cross dressing, but none about the rubber or bondage or mummification... erotic dreams, oh, yeah, but no nightmares...So, what's your story then ?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I had yet opened a similar thread: /forum_posts.asp?TID=262& PN=2Shall we resume that?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Brazil Leather »

I have this dream where I am naked at work, and I have to go home, geting the elevator, walking throug the corridors, etc, but it seems that it's only me that is aware that I'm naked, everybody else treats me just normally.I don't know if it's a nightmare or not, 'cause I don't wake up scared or anything. I think it's a regular dream.Regards, and Merry Xmas,    BL

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

I have a recurring dream similar to BL except I'm naked and bound in public.  The location and people involved change from dream to dream but not the plot or the outcome.  I notice I'm naked and bound in public.  I get nervous but no one else seems to notice or care.  The dream ends after a short, awkward period while I stand around waiting for someone to notice.  I wouldn't call it a nightmare; more like a mildly uncomfortable dream.  I have it several times per year and it's the only bondage related dream I have.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I very rarely have nightmares anymore, so I can't recall ever having a bondage related one.

cats
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cats »

Closest thing I have is that I've been careless putting my equipment away so something gets found by others etc.

aken
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by aken »

i dont have any nightmares ... cuz i really dont care if i getdiscovered or im in public nude .... id be embarassed but thats aboutit many people get naked and run arround shopping malls for artisticpurposes, how is this different :)

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

The night after posting my message above I had a new bondage dream!  Maybe this thread triggered something in my mind.  Anyway, the setting was a huge arena-like area in a desert place.  It was like those paint-ball arenas where people go play at war with paint-ball guns.  Except this arena was for bondage.  There were many people there besides me.  I felt like I knew many of the other players so presumably many of you were there!  Everyone wore their favorite bondage gear and spent an entire weekend, Friday night through Sunday night, wandering around the arena in chains, ropes, whatever.  The dream didn't specify but I felt no worries about food or water so apparently those were provided.  There was one strange character.  He was not bound and dressed either all in tight black leather or covered in black athletic bandages.  The effect in either case was a completely black human form: no eyes, ears, nose or mouth.  He wandered around the arena basically being a pain in the rear.  If you stopped to rest, he would sidle up to you and tell boring tales or talk drivel.  I think his purpose was to keep everyone moving around.  I wasn't afraid of him; he was just a pain.  Were I to create such an arena in real life, I'd leave him out but we don't get that choice in dreams.Anyway, the dream was overall very pleasant and exciting.  I hope those of you who were there get your own installment of this dream soon!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Well, Dangermouse... Pardon! Dangeounmouse! It seems we are the most dreaming people in the forum. I have really often dream about bondages or with bondage elements.For example I often dreams about videogames with strong bondage elements in them, and when I wake up, I ask myself "Why the hell nobody has made a game like this yet?". It's quite frustrating in those cases.Wanna some samples?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

I guess I'm one of those people that either doesn't remember his dreams or doesn't dream, because I rarely can remember even dreaming. I used to remember a lot of my dreams, but lately it seems like I don't dream at all.