Gagspeak

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Gagspeak

Unread post by Bonida »

I think a gag does exactly the right thing (obviously)...  if there can be a proper muffled MMMMPPPHHHHH-ing sound or gagspeak moaning from the damsel - In fact to elaborate, the sexy moaning can be at least described in writting:Some of my favorites and some turn-offs:  Mmmmmmm - Mmmmmmm - mmmmmm * the "come-on baby~ I'm so HOT for you"  moanBut another exciting GS - is the defiant:  Mmm - MMMM - MmmmMMMMmmmpphhhH!   *the struggling moan~  " when I reach the knife drawer..."Another enticing moan is the captive cutie:  HHEELLLPHHHH!  in most cases the damsel is forming words the best way possible, untie me - on down the line of barely intelligible words * What are some of your favorites?But a HUGE turnoff is when the moaning turns into crying or screaming - the damsel has admitted defeat and the sensual connection just goes down the drainAnyone have a favorite moan or Gagspeak, let me hear?? *Or write it here~!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I'm fine with all three really.  Though I do lean towards happy moaning.  Always a treat there!And like you, I don't like crying or screaming.  You are correct that all sensual connection does go right down the drain when that starts.

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Oh Yeah` Thanks for your reply!  I just wish somebody would get these models to stray from the crying!  *even as badly done as it appears~!  I just find the videos that have some great scenes, simply need the more erotic gagspeak!  Glad you agree!  Hey, while I have your attention... I know your stories have totally moved on from 100 Brides, but I wanted to ask - if you could fill me in on perhaps a scene that really sticks out in your mind's eye that I shouldn;t forget to imitate?  I have new scenes including a view *from like the foot-end of one of the princess's encased feet - like as she's being carried down a darker corridor to be packed into her sarcophagus... although it is a simple view, it should hopefiully add some excitement to the support of your story!  Just let me know!  Thanks again!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I have a personal method to translate words into gagged moans:1°phase: Write the sentence"Please! Let me loose!"2°phase: Overwrite it turning the consonants into M and the vocals into H "Mmhhmh! Mhm mh mhhmh!"3°phase: Erase the space between words!"Mmhhmh! Mhmmhmhhmh!"In this way it has some sense, but it's almost impossible to translate it back.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!