Penis plugs?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
phantom
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Penis plugs?

Unread post by phantom »

Hi All,Just a quick question, I'm sure somebody out there can help me out. I would consider myself very experienced in most aspects of bondage, self-bondage, BDSM etc etc I'm sure at some point I've played with most 'toys' that are available, but one thing has confused me. I have read quite a few posts and stories recently involving so called "penis plugs". Seems to be some sort of glass implement that force an orgasm without being able to cum (somebody please correct me if I'm wrong here). Is there anyone who can explain exactly what these are, or even better, a link to where I can look at one, or even buy one.I'm sure I'm not being that stupid (or maybe I am lol) so someone please put me out of my misery and reveal all. Thanks in anticipation.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I've never heard of these things before.  It'll be interesting to find out what they are!

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by subslut1965 »

They are a long slim rod, sometimes with bumps or at least a slightly wider pert that is slipped into the penis (OUCH!!! OHHH!!) I don't know if they do anything about cumming.... STAY FAR AWAY FROM GLASS ONES! the reasons are obvious. link: http://www.extremerestraints.com/stat/js300.htmlAgain, for me NO... Hard Limit.subslut196538702.6033564815

PumpedToy
Chair Bound

Unread post by PumpedToy »

I have one of these Gems, SubSlut.....they are really fun to wear. The don't even slow down an orgasm tho'....kinda like putting your finger in the end of a water hose. And yes, stay as far away from combining glass with penis, unles one wishes to be parted from one's penis.  

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

*shiver*I don't go for anything going up my tube.  No thanks to these.

cats
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cats »

Ack! One-way street!

slave_sm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slave_sm »

wow - love the penis crown on that site... will have to get one of those...http://www.extremerestraints.com/stat/js585.html

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

All I can think of to say is " Noooooo".

phantom
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by phantom »

Thanks to everyone who's given thier input here. I'll consider that an education.The penis crown looks terrifying to me, I think you can keep that one! As for things going into your penis, I once thought "God no, it's a one way street". In fact, a few years ago I thought that about my butt, I suppose you live and learn lolI had a session with a very good Mistress friend of mine and she suggested the use of an electric catheter. I'm quite into electric play so I thought what the hell, lets give it a go. It was actually quite a novel experience. Once you've got over the initial fear of something going down there, after a few seconds you don't actually feel it there (until the electrics start that is lol). The one I tried was the thinnest of the PES rubber ones, if anyone wants to try someting a little different I would say give it a whirl. You never know, you may like it!

slave_sm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slave_sm »

As far as the crown goes, seems to me its just a ring, shaped to conform to the frenulum.  I've worn lots of rings and enjoyed them.  Just to be sure, I went to the hardware store to get a selection of steel and rubber o-rings in 1" and 1.25" inside diamter,  just to check the size... 

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Brazil Leather »

That crown looks interesting...As far from introducting something in the penis, I would love to try a Foley catheter. I have already inserted a thin silicon hose all the way to the blader, but it would not stay in properly. It was good to see the urine flowing without control, and the sensations inside the urethra were good also.Regards,   BLBrazil Leather38706.4794212963

Cy3eRpUnK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cy3eRpUnK »

hm... i've to say that the plug looks quiete interesting... but i don't know if it's worth to pay soooo much...

PumpedToy
Chair Bound

Unread post by PumpedToy »

Take it from a plugee, the feeling of the plug being held in by the ring and chains is.....for the lack of a better word; stout. Wearing it during regular activities is kinda neat as well. A gentle, continuous reminder of being controlled in that manner is sweet.

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Some other designs.  (I've never used one, don't own one.  But I keep wondering. . . )  Here

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

Another supplier here of these sort of things.

latexual
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexual »

Those plugs with corona rings are amazing for electrosex, especially
while in bondage! I have made some examples in metal and in
conductive silicone. Fantastic. I don't love deep urethral penetration, just
shallow: 2" or so, and that is much safer too. The last 2 to 3 inches are
not sterile anyway, so cleanliness need not be taken to extremes,

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

[quote="Brazil" Leather]As far from introducting something in the penis,I would love to try a Foley catheter. I have already inserted a thinsilicon hose all the way to the blader, but it would not stay inproperly. It was good to see the urine flowing without control, and thesensations inside the urethra were good also.[/quote]at the risk of drifting off topic i can see this being a ratherpractical and interesting idea for any longer term bondage sessions,assuming avoiding this sort of mess is part of the plans.how does this work at an anotomical level though?  i never didmuch biology at school, not that human genitalia were a major topic (imight have been more interested if the class was full of naked women ).  i am aware that the human penis is the out point for both thebladder and the sperm ducts, so they must both link into it somehow,and i am aware of the statement that the penis cannot emit urine whenvery aroused (dont know if this is true, but so far never seen itdisproved).so putting all of this together i am wondering how these rods work inreality, how they effect orgasm, and also how they work when the penisis no longer errect.  the linked pictures all show very shortrods, which should not be a problem, but i can see practical issueswith any long solid rod. and a flacid penis.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="feline"][quote="Brazil" Leather]...but i can see practical issues with any long solid rod. and a flacid penis.
[/quote]I don't know...But it reminds me the fact that males of some species have a bone in their penis to keep it erect 24:7
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Brazil Leather »

Feline,Sorry I took so long to answer, but I was on vacations The Foley catheter is to be used only for urine drainage. NEVER try to masturbate or ejaculate while wearing one. The urethra is very sensitive, and the repeated movement of the catheter inside it would hurt you badly. Also ejaculating involves lots of urethral contractions, and the catheter would hurt you also.As for inserting it, there's no problem, the natural way to the blader is unblocked. When you ejaculate the prostate and deferent channels contract and send the sperm to the urethra, but the entry way of these channels are normally closed, not allowing the catheter to go throug it.And yes, you can't urinate while aroused, 'cause the blader's sphincter is closed and the stimulation that keeps the pennis hard prevents it from opening.Regards,   BL

ratbert
Chair Bound

Unread post by ratbert »

Those plugs look interesting.....(Shiver!)I think I would need to be bound pretty darn tightly to experiment with them, lolratbert