I need a little bit of help

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Dominic
Unfettered Newbie

RE: I need a little bit of help

Unread post by Dominic »

I am glad that things seem to be going well, but in the future consider this:A very common and HIGHLY recommended thing to do is to set up a safety call.  You do not have to tell anyone about your kink, but you do need to tella RELIABLE friend that you are meeting a person for the first time andyou are nervous because it is the first time you are physically meetingsomeone you met online (people will understand this).You need to have the real name and address of the person you are goingto meet.  Check out that name on a local government website (homeownership records are frequently available) or some other way.  Ifthe person will not tell you this information, run.Once you are sure that you have the right information, then set up aseries of times with your friend.  You have to call within 5minutes of the agreed times and say a certain key word ("Blonde" forexample) or else that person places a 911 call and gives the name andaddress of the person + your name and description to the police. You want to have a special phrase so that you cannot be held at gunpoint and told to say everything is fine and have no way to signaldistress.If you are going to the person's house, it is usually good manners totell the person you are meeting that you have set up a safecall. People who are for real will understand.  Be wary of people thatare resistant to this or other basic saftey percautions...

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I hope everything's going well.  Just remember to watch your back!

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

I notice you didn't say where you met......tojo

LatexBrian
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexBrian »

Oh that was my bad...anyway im home now and ill be back i na bit totype up my weekend. Nothing bad happened btw and I really enjoyedit...tojo don't worry.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Ah, that's good!Still, don't rush it.  Take your time working this out.

LatexBrian
Chair Bound

to tell you the truth....you guys and gals helped me out alot...I wasnteven going to question the guys motives but after talking to youguys...I questioned him for like 2 hours. Lol... I had a really funweekend and I got to be myself with no boundries for 2 days.Not sure if anyone is intrested in hearing what I have to say about myweekend but anyway thanks for your help and I wont hesitate in askingfor your help again.

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

Please, do tell...TB

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Oh yes, i'm sure we'd all love to hear what happened!

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

I'm glad that things worked well for you LatexBrian, but you can't string us along like this, we really need to hear a bit of what happened with your new friend!

Jericho

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Quote- "Not sure if anyone is intrested in hearing what I have to say about my weekend but anyway thanks for your help and I wont hesitate in asking for your help again."

Come on! I'm a rampant hetrosexual, & even I want to know what happened...  tojotojo38699.0037615741

LatexBrian
Chair Bound

...........lol....be back soon