Outdoor Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

RE: Outdoor Bondage

Unread post by dodgerfan »

When I was in high school two male teenagers were playing with a female teenager. They stole her purse and put it in a tree. She was trying to reach up and grab it. They tied her hands behind her back and she's running around trying to get somebody to untie her. No one would untie her so she ran into the cafateria to get someone to untie her. I was very sexually stimulated by this bondage scene. I would like to know if anyone had seen some outdoor bondage.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

That sounds fun.  Why did that never happen at my high school?!By the way, did she get untied?

sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sweetlisa »

Rumor has it she now lives beneath the bleachers. Surviving on discarded popcorn. Hands still TIED!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Darkraptor she did finally get untied I had fun watching

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

Ah, my favorite topic!  I smell another shameless plug coming on.  Why yes, dodgerfan, there are those of us who practice outdoor bondage, including a few real nuts who think public bondage is the wave of the future.  (Warning!  Shameless plug follows!)  You can click on the link in my signature block to visit a site where such things are discussed.  Check out the story "Night Walkers" for a tale that is half true/half fantasy and the essay "Out of the Closet" for real-life adventures in public bondage.  (End of shameless plug, beginning of disclaimer.)  Public bondage has provided some spirited discussion on forum before.  I'm not recruiting anyone into my kink, just reporting my experiences in the interest of fruitful discussion and general enlightenment.  If anything I, or anyone else, suggests makes you uncomfortable then please "Don't try it at home."Having said all that, outdoor bondage, whether public or stealthy, is a very freeing experience.  Being who you are is always fun.  And I also wish I had attended your high school!dungeonmouse38678.4197106482

icebound
Chair Bound

Unread post by icebound »

I too have indulged in outdoor bondage of the self induced variety as I have no play partner.  It is very enjoyable, however, I have only done so on my own property where no one else is allowed to cross.  I have several outbuildings that suit most of my needs just fine.  Alas with the onset of winter, my play time outdoors does not happen.  I have often thought about using the park area across the highway from me to expand my field of play, but have never gotten up the courage to do so.  There is always next year.

sin_dy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sin_dy »

Outdoor Bondage is one of my favorite selfbondage activities. Nothing more fun than chained to a tree in the deep woods. Chain locked with a combination lock and as the sun goes down the dial on the lock gets harder and harder to read!

bootboydco
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bootboydco »

I have tried SB outside of my apartment. I live in a small building with a garage in the basement. I would change into my bondage outfit; white spandex body suit, corset, 4" heel thigh high boots, leather opera gloves, posture collar with leather ankle and wrist cuffs. Just leaving my apartment dressed like this is a thrill. If I ran into one of my neighbors I might be able to hide that my hands were cuffed behind my if I was in normal clothes, no chance dressed in my outfit. I then go down to my car and hobble my ankles with a short chain and two small padlocks, then cuff my wrists behind my back with another short chain and locks. I am then forced to hobble across the garage and wait for the elevator, the hobbles prevent me from using the stairs. I then ride up to my floor and hobble to my apartment and work on getting out of my bonds. I do this late at night to decrease the chance of getting caught by one of my neighbors. I have done this a few times and had no close calls. Some day my luck will run out.

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Marie I've enjoyed reading and looking at all your beautiful pictures Thank You Marie and Sub Driver for sharing your adventures

Dominic
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dominic »

There is tons of outdoor material available on the net, but sometimesit can be tough to find.  I have a fair bit if you'd like totrade.  The ks_anfu series is nice if you like asian images. Roseleen Young has some really compelling material as well...As for RL, I had a few expeeriences back in high school myself  :)I have been into handcuffs and irons since I was like 8 years old, sonaturally I had a few pairs in high school.  It is interesting howmany girls want to try them on at that age.  The only problem isthat they seemed to alway want to hold the key first.  I couldn't have that. So I messed one key up so that it looked the same as the working one,but wouldn't work.  Then I could demonstrate that key worked andthen hand them the one that didn't work.  (a teenage interest inslight-of-hand came in handy here).  They then would put them ononly to find out later that they were stuck.This was especially memrable once when a girl was on her knees beggingfor her freedom in the cafeteria or another time during homecomingweekend when one marched across the gym both cuffed AND shackled whenshe finally realized she had to come to me for the real key.Ah, memories!

Dominic
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dominic »

"There is tons..."  christ.  my english is much good.

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

[quote="Dominic"] "There is tons..."  christ.  my english is much good.
[/quote]

FYI, there is an edit button on your posts to help prevent such embaressing gramatical and spelling errors, provided you can spell (I'm in doubt of my abilities, I've made two on this post that I've caught).

Jericho

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

[quote="Dominic"]
As for RL, I had a few expeeriences back in high school myself  :)I have been into handcuffs and irons since I was like 8 years old, so naturally I had a few pairs in high school.  It is interesting how many girls want to try them on at that age.  The only problem is that they seemed to alway want to hold the key first. 
I couldn't have that.
So I messed one key up so that it looked the same as the working one, but wouldn't work.  Then I could demonstrate that key worked and then hand them the one that didn't work.  (a teenage interest in slight-of-hand came in handy here).  They then would put them on only to find out later that they were stuck.This was especially memrable once when a girl was on her knees begging for her freedom in the cafeteria or another time during homecoming weekend when one marched across the gym both cuffed AND shackled when she finally realized she had to come to me for the real key.Ah, memories!
[/quote] Dang!  Why couldn't I go to your high school!?

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

the principal took my handcuffs away and called my parents when i was in school.

Dominic
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dominic »

Yeah, I don't know why I was allow to keep them.  This was areligious boarding school, maybe that had something to do withit... 

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

I have practiced outdoor bondage many times, never solo;and  have never had a bad scene. Being  a fetishist seems tohelp, because a couple of people wearing rubber in the rain never seemsto draw much attention.  Using layers of rubber rainwear overlatex itself can be a form of bondage; with the sneaky little additionswe use  it becomes so much worse!I might have mentioned in another post putting my wife (or any number of partners ) into a rubber or leather straitjacket underneath a rubber or leather trenchcoat, raincoat or rainsuit; and binding her arms around her overthe outerwear. If you are careful, and use similar colors and texturesit can be almost completely unnoticeable, and can lead to any number ofcontrol scenes; such as going into a bar for drinks, sitting in a cafeand ordering a meal, etc. Sometimes a server will just look at her andglance nervously at me, other times one has asked her if she wasfeeling well, the cafe was warm, she was in a shiny long wine coloredleather trenchcoat (70's thing) tightly closed to a buckled collar withher arms wrapped around her, and still perspiring. In a situation with more bondage desired, she might be dressed in thesame manner using a heavy rubber (sbr) trenchcoat or mac, or a coupleof our favorite yellow rubber rainsuits layered backwards & forwards, a full latex hood (only opening a breath thru cock gag, oneof her favorites) and the s'ouwester tied snug over it and a pair of 3or 4 inch heeled thigh high's. We'll drive to a secluded wooded areasomewhere within an hour or so of our home, I'll lead her into thewoods, in the rain, and find a fairly heavily wooded area with a nice4-6" tree trunk. Next I might unbuckle her arms and just buckle heraround the tree in a Druid-like hug and leave her for a while.Depending on the severity of the weather, this can be quite arousingfor both of us.I also have brought along a batch of long  2" rubber double d-ringbuckled straps, and secured her between two trees; straps around eachof her upper arms and two around her neck, pulling to her left orright. This is particularly difficult for her, because she has to workmuch harder to breathe without difficulty. I have never left her longerthan an hour or so like that. We  are experimenting with anotification system based on a modern auto key transmitter that wouldallow her to summon me in an emergency; or if she was discovered. Ithas to be something she can clutch in her hand inside the straitjacketsleeve. In some scenes, I have just strapped her bound body to a parkbench.The other scene that we have done is a little more dangerous. We haveboth played both sides of this. The bottom is bound in a hooded latexcatsuit, sj and boots and brought to the area in the back of the Yukon along with a heavy duty 'Darkside' rubber bondage bag with anattached hood (.75 inch round breathing hole at the mouth only) andfull back zip, top of the head to the ankle. The top leads theirpartner to a secluded site, places them in the bag by hanging the bag'shood over theirs, zipping down from the top of the head while insuringthe airholes align, and then zipping the rest of the bag closed. Nowthe fun really begins; I have been strapped against a tree with manystraps, including a couple very tight over my rather excited manhood;literally 'pushed' over and left lying on the ground, and once evenbound into a rough hogtie. As far as my wife, I have done everythingfrom suspension to partial burial. the only problems are maintaining aclear, open breathing pathway, something much more difficult in atorrent of rain.I know that this is very strange to the non-fetish non-rubberist; butfor us it is fantastic edgeplay. We have been very lucky so far, butaccidental discovery could cause major problems. Thanks for yourtime;let us kknow what you think

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

sorry about that  errant 'k' at the end there...

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by spandexmummi »

this thread brings up my first bondage experince ( and turned me into a differnt person )i was about 13 maybe younger i was outside playing from my house with my friends the normal games tag, hide and seek, ectthen it got dark and most of my friends went inside except two girls i didnt know them much  they were older i forget age but 2 years older than me at least. we decied to play one more game ( i was talked into it as i wanted to see battlestar galaticia on tv )the game we played was escape if you can, it was all about tieing up one another with rope or whatever you wanted ( i know bondage games that young but we didnt know of bondage then so we were just having a laugh)so we toke turns and i was useless my bindings were weak and the girls could easy get out after abit of power ( as the girls were older than me they were also stronger ). in a way i feel i was cheated now as they knew i was weaker (bitches  never thought of that till now ).anyway it came to my turn and it was really getting dark must of been around 10.15 at night, they tied me up ( unknown to me at the time they knew all differnt knots as they were in the brownies ) but they had a bed sheet ( normal white cheap one ) they wrapped me in the sheet, i tryed to escape because this was new and didnt feel right.but as i said i was weak to these girls and couldnt move as one girl wrapped and one pinned me, after i was wrapped in the sheet i was tied up with these dam browies knots at the ankles wrists chest and back of sheet to stop sheet undoing and a small crappy gag from some cheap rope.after that i was forced on the floor ( in a field with grass ) then they played with me ticked and rolled me around and even touched me up front and back, i heard them laughing i was abit worried and at the same time ( getting turned on and thinking to myself wow this is great)after a while i heard them talking and one said its getting late we better let him out, and the other said no leave him like that and other girl again said ok, i thought WHAT then they picked me up and put me in some really long grass  (guess they wanted to hide me ) after that they said bye mummyboy and walked off. i though no they cant leave me here like this i started to riggle and scream out after i would say about 8 mins they came back and said your lucky this time we changed our minds.i was freeid and i was pissed off they knew it but i couldnt do anything they were bigger stronger and brighter than me. i thought about telling someone a friend or parant but i kept it a secret till now.the way i see it now is i was raped or something like that ( course at the time i didnt know of this ). but dam it was good though and made me into a sub and mummi extremest. i lost contact with the girls after school ( in truth i avoided them as much as i could i was shyer then, than i am now )i wonder what they are doing now ( full time bondage bitches from hell i bet  )well thats my first experince and ive told it as it happened, i am greatfull for the girls but also now alittle angry. just glad it didnt turn into a murder scene but we were more open back then not like now.  SMspandexmummi38734.8023263889

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

From our fetish content it doesn't quite  work, but as a male who grew up surrounded by bigger stronger women... I luv it!

subslut1965
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by subslut1965 »

I play outside as often as possible. I have been dragged into clubs on a leash while bound, gagged and blindfolded ( a REAL thrill, love it!) and when Mistress isn't available I will do a self bondage scenerio.There is a public park about three blocks from my house (1/4 mile) and I will go down there during the day and hide one of my house keys in a fairly open area, perhaps under a park bench or just laying out in a huge expanse of grass. I hook the key to something that is possible to see. The kinkier I feel when I'm hiding the key the harder it will be to find. One night I attached it to a pet toy thay I had that flashed red and green lights and made a fairly loud beeping sound whenever it was moved making the trip home very interesting....Anyway I would then go home and get all dressed up slutty in a very short dress that nearly ecposes my ass cheeks and chain on my 5" heels and procede to tie myself up. I usually use a large red ball gag, dog collar with little jingle bells all around the edge, nipple clamps, butt plug, a 10" ankle hobble and of course my wrists firmly locked behind my back. I leave the keys to my bondage on the bed and go out the back door into my yard pulling the door shut with a sickning click as it locks. I now have no options but to go to the park, crawl around on the grass in full view of anyone close and retrieve the key to the house. On the way there I have to cross one fairly busy street with very bright streetlights so I feel very exposed. The rest of my journey is through neighborhoods that are generally quiet, making the jingling of my collar bells and the clacking of my spike heels on the concrete walks seem very loud.The dash across the main street is slowed to a shuffle by my short hobble and is usually the scarriest part of my trip. Sometimes, to add intrest, the key that I have left in the park unlocks a storage shed at home to expose another key that will unlock a chain hooked to a park bench back at the park that has the house key locked to it. This means that I have to make two round trips to the park, at least a mile in wobbly heels, four trips across the busy street  and repeated noisy trips down the same streets, which causes me to vary my route adding some distance and unexpected suprises like barking dogs or walking people.I am usually so worn out after one of these "adventures" that I swear that I'll "Never do THAT again....", but in a week or so, I usually think up an even crueler plan, or Mistress will give me a plan to do for Her.