Outdoor Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
ratbert
Chair Bound

RE: Outdoor Bondage

Unread post by ratbert »

I think one of my 1st experiences seeing outdoor bondage happened at high school, long before I ever knew what bondage was!  I started out innocent enough, it was during the fall and these two football jocks were teasing their two cheerleader  girlfriends.  I wish they had been been in their mini-skirt outfits, but it wasn't a game day and they were wearing the specific hot chick outfit of our school, skin tight blue jeans, 2 sizes too small baseball tee-shirt and your boyfriends oversized flannel shirt.  One of the girls, the blonde, also has a very long red scarf on.  This happened during our 15 minute passing time between 2nd and 3rd period, right in the middle of the quad.  These two guys and their girlfriends had been messing around all during the passing period and were teasing and bad mouthing eachother pretty loudly.  The Blonde with the scarf finally got really mad at her boyfriend and gave him a good boot to his ass, which really pissed off everyone else in their group, as she got mud all over his pants.  The two guys grabbed her held her back up to tree.  She thought it was all very funny, and continued laughing at her footprint on her boyfriend's ass.  I don't remember who suggested it, but the other cheerleader grabbed the blonde's scarf and started tying it around the back of the tree.  The trunk of the tree was pretty large, and her scarf was already looped in a simple knot about her throat, so once the scarf was tied behind the tree, there was no way she could reach it. This stopped her laughing immediatly.  The scarf was not tight or choking her, she just couldn't get free.  She started really getting mad, and started cussing like crazy.  The two jocks and the other girl got even more angry and just left her there!  I was watching all this while I was walking as slowly and inconspiciously as I could. I didn't want the the football jocks to see me and decide I needed to get my ass kicked for spying on them, but I could not believe how exciting it was to see this hot chick so helpless.  Part of me wanted to help her, but part of me wanted to watch her struggle!  I know I'm bad!  Well, anyway, they left her there and went off to class.  She never called for help, really pretty much everyone else had gone off the class anyway.  She looked so cute there, tugging and pulling at her bondage, trying to get some more slack.  She didn't look angry anymore, she was just wiggling and pulling the noose over her head. She thrashed around a bit and finally got free, I was not caught spying but was late for class and everything got back to normal.  This happened at the end of the passing period, so I don't think hardly anyone else saw this episode, plus no one was going to admit they had seen our football stars doing anything bad, stupid huh?  Well, she was so glad to get free, she just left the red scarf attached to the tree.  It stayed there all through the fall and winter, and I always had the silliest grin in my face whenever I passed it.Aaah, high school....ratbert