Bondage Bed - What features?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Ghostrider
Chair Bound

RE: Bondage Bed - What features?

Unread post by Ghostrider »

I'm am trying to design a bondage bed frame that would incorporate allthe features a bondage enthusiast would want but for those features tobe hidden from even the casual observer.What features would you want incorporated?Here are my ideas so far:1: Underbed storage drawers (hidden or not).  With foam cutoutsfor each piece of equipment.  (the girlfriend is more likely toindulge me if she can find everything)2: Hidden compartments at each corner with pre-attached chains going to wrist and ankle cuffs3: Those hidden chains connect through pulleys to a winch (hence myprevious thread) so that the victim can be pulled taught as though on arack.    3a:  Also connection to a timer such that thehoist would release after a set period of time.  (self bondagealarm clock)Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Go all out!  Just because I can't make it happen doesn't mean you shouldn't want the feature.

bonds_of_steel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bonds_of_steel »

i would stay a way from eletric wicnhes not enough control and feed back from the motor if thats what you were going to use. i would drill two holes through the head board and add somthing like this http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15656261la.jpg here is the other sidehttp://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15656308mi.jpg just use the winch part and not the whole rack. and can be made to be removable really quick and it gives a lot of feedback in the amount of toughness it is to turn the handles. this even though it is hand powered it will dilocate bones if you are not carfull and pay attention but i love it on my bed for my slaves it allows me to get them strung out tight enough to bounce quaters of them with no efort on my part. to get out just do the old chinese water tourture trick tie the bucket with a rope runing though an eye bolt to the relase paw and add a small hose that will drip water into the bucket when the bucket gets heavy enough it will pull up the relase paw and you are out.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

[quote="bonds_of_steel"]i would stay a way from eletric wicnhes not enough control and feed back from the motor if thats what you were going to use. i would drill two holes through the head board and add somthing like this http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15656261la.jpg here is the other sidehttp://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15656308mi.jpg just use the winch part and not the whole rack. and can be made to be removable really quick and it gives a lot of feedback in the amount of toughness it is to turn the handles. this even though it is hand powered it will dilocate bones if you are not carfull and pay attention but i love it on my bed for my slaves it allows me to get them strung out tight enough to bounce quaters of them with no efort on my part. to get out just do the old chinese water tourture trick tie the bucket with a rope runing though an eye bolt to the relase paw and add a small hose that will drip water into the bucket when the bucket gets heavy enough it will pull up the relase paw and you are out.[/quote]  theres a flaw in this process with a bucket.with pressure being on the pully you wont be able to get a bucket big enough to pull the paw loose,i dont think.if someone was stretched out and causing the ropes to be taut then they would be stuck.with water ovwerflowing from the bucket onto the floor.

Ghostrider
Chair Bound

Unread post by Ghostrider »

I have the same concerns about the winch.  I'd still like to useit but am looking for ways to limit it's power.  Cause it to turnoff when tension reaches a set level.The proper rack setup would be nice but I have trouble envisioning itin an arrangement where it would be both inconspicous and easy to use.If the girlfriend has to assemble anything, it won't be used.My idea is to have everything attached and ready to use, but it hidden places.  Say a hidden door at each corner that conceals a chain with attachedleather cuff already connected and measured to the correctlength.  Anyone have any other ideas for features the bed might include?I once saw a metal framed bed with stocks artistically built into theframe.  Made it look like it was just part of the decorative metalwork.(I wanted post the link but I can never find it when I need it...)