collars

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

RE: collars

Unread post by dodgerfan »

That would be one way to show her your kinky side. You put yourself in bondage and let her find you Good Luck

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

That would be a great idea, if Splinted was more determinated than he seems
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

I just want to put my two cents worth in. I agree it's a good idea to tell your partner 'important' things when a relationship starts to get serious. However it's obviously something thats come up since you met. Sooner or later you'll have to tell her, whether you like it or not. However, I disagree that it's a good idea to have her find you! It could be tremendously confrontational for her.It's a great fantasy, but in my experience it's usually better to introduce such things gently. It can take years to change someone's mind. To me it's better to hold on to what you've got & live in hope than to risk everything. Many of my relationships, whether friendships or more serious, involved women who'd had a bucket full of horrible experiences. Giving them the space to work through it all, & come to trust me paid off many times over.Don't rush it man! A decent relationship with a loving, caring person you can trust is a rare & wonderful thing. If a bit of kinky play comes into it, that can be great! It's not everything though. As for having a play with another person- well isn't that cheating? You don't seem the cheating type- even if she never finds out, you'll have to live with the guilt....tojo

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

[quote="splinted"]
do i give up what i really enjoy doing and live a semi quiet life or do i tell her about my activities and risk losing her totally. i seem to be torn between the two.

[/quote]

Perhaps hint at your interests in a playful & fun way. Don't make it sound real serious and don't even mention the word bondage right away since many people completely misunderstand it.   Remember- playful and fun!

Other than this, Tojo, above, pretty much says it all.

Franzia38683.4786689815

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I have another idea: Rent some comedy movies which has bondage scene insides. Watch them with her and check her reactions to those scene. Maybe comment them.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!