Sleeping tapegagged

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
meeko
Chair Bound

RE: Sleeping tapegagged

Unread post by meeko »

I want to sleep tapegagged.   should I or shouldnt I? How would I do it ?

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Well, I must stress that I have no official knowledge of anything ofthis, only my own interpretations of what my doctor told me. I have had some sleep problems, specifically sleep apnea.  Inshort, you stop breathing during the night, or in my case, dozens oftimes during the night preventing my body from getting much needed REMsleep.  I use a machine called a CPAP to prevent the blockage inmy throat when I sleep.  The most common symptom is snoring. Most people think it is blockage in the nose, but most cases areactually apnea.One question I asked was, what happens if the machine stops workingwhile I sleep?  will my body be so used to it that I justdie?  He told me that the body has very good defense against stufflike that and that it will wake me up long before there is a realproblem.  Essentially if the body detects I am not getting enoughO2, I will wake up.I would guess it would be the same with a tape gag.  If there aproblem, your body will wake you up to "consciously" correct theproblem.  With that said, you shouldn't use any type of tape gag that you can'tremove quickly.  Fold the ends over so you can grab and pull itoff quickly.  Your main concern should be if your nose becomesblocked.  If you normally breathe with your mouth, and maybe yournose can't keep up, say during a nightmare.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="meeko"]I want to sleep tapegagged.   should I or shouldnt I? How would I do it ?[/quote]Meeko? Wait! Wait! Are you ramdomly this Meeko below?http://img202.exs.cx/img202/3928/boundnbouncin4bb.jpg
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

To be on the safe side just try it with your hands free & make damn sure you can get it off in a hurry in the dark. You didn't say whether you'd be tied as well? Sounds a bit risky really, if you're tied as well- your nose can get blocked & you wouldn't last long. Why not try a gag you can breathe around first? It's great waking up in the middle of the night gagged & bound, with a ballgag. Or you can tape your mouth up in such a way that you can breathe around the tape, I've done that with no probs. You want to make sure you won't be going to work the next day though, the marks can look spectacular!You won't suffocate in your sleep-you'll wake up first, believe me!tojo

meeko
Chair Bound

Unread post by meeko »

[/quote]Meeko? Wait! Wait! Are you ramdomly this Meeko below?http://img202.exs.cx/img202/3928/boundnbouncin4bb.jpg[/quote]  I would doubt that. Even if the picture could come up.But still you may know me.    I was around Gromets First Forum... This is like what the 3rd or 4th now?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

In case the that capricious lik doesn't work, click this one:http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5655/15mp1.jpg
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

meeko
Chair Bound

Unread post by meeko »

nope not me .

CagedJaney
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by CagedJaney »

Awesome art, as usual.