Welcoming Ideas

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Welcoming Ideas

Unread post by Icarus »

One of my favourite early items was your common-or-garden mail sack.I have always worked in companies that had mail rooms and there is always a spare mail sack or two at the back. Okay, some were pretty tired, but some were well servicable.
I would 'borrow' one and cut leg holes in the bottom. They were strong enough to support my weight (15st) easily through the 4 D rings they have.As for suspension. A piece of 4x4 long enough to go across the loft access - and a big hook in the moddle - jobs done.
I would stand on a chair, hook the D-rings through the hook and gently relax until the strain is supported. gf would then nick the cair and voila - you're stuck!It took a bit of time (and mail bags) to get the holes in the ring place - wide enough apart to allow for 'yourself' and close enough so the weight it stread about.
As a change, I had one where the holes were higher up - you you are left in an arse down position - interesting and v hard to get out of!Could also cut small holes in the back so your hands can be secured behind your back.

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

Hockey goalie? - Now that is bondage in full daylight!

Jerico
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jerico »

[quote="GaggedUtopia"] Spreader Bars - This one is easy.  Go to a crafts store or home improvement and buy a thick wooden dowell.  If you can't find any, look for closet rods (basically same thing).  Cut to desired length and screw the eyelet bolts in place.  Two things.  Use washers, this will keep it secure and reliable longer.  Pre-drill your holes or the wood will split. [/quote] As an alternative, a lot of hardware stores or craft stores have a window decor section. If you look there, they may have wooden drapery rods with the holes already drilled in the ends. The intended purpose of the holes is that there are various designs of endcaps that screw on the ends, but if you buy the correct size eyebolts you can assemble a simple spreader bar with these without the need for any tools whatsoever. Most of these wooden rods are even pre-finished. I originally made a few spreaderbars out of dowel rods in the manner you suggested (and will likely keep them since I took the time to finish them really well so that they look better than the kind available in adult shops) but when I saw these drapery rods I bought a few to experiment with. I have one that is 4 foot long and another that is 6 foot long, both standard lengths that the rods come in. The 6 footer is nice to bind hands to at one end and feet to at the other, or to spread legs really wide if the person has the flexibility.Rubber bondage strips. Various stores carry replacement bicycle inner tubes. Get a few for adult size bicycle tires. Take them out of the box and then cut out the section with the inflation valve. That should leave you with a long rubber tube. Next, carefully slit the tube open along its length from one end to the other. This should give you a strip of rubber approximately 5 to 6 feet long, a good length for binding. The width of the strip will depend on the size of inner tube you began with. A thick tube for a mountain bike will result in a wide strip while one from a road bike with skinny tires will result in a thinner strip. If nothing else, you can split the strip again to make 2 thinner strips. The rubber will look dull just like latex clothing does at first, but also polishes up nicely the same as latex.Alternatively, look for 'therapy bands' or 'pilates bands', often sold where exercise equipment can be found. These are often color coded to reflect the resistance level, but also give you a selection of colors with which to color-coordinate your bondage.I have other ideas, but for know I don't want to give away all of my secrets.