Mixed Feelings .........

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
splinted
Chair Bound

RE: Mixed Feelings .........

Unread post by splinted »

ok, as i said in a previoud thread, i am looking forward to going out into the public eye all wrapped up as a muumy, or so i thought. i finished work today and drove 30 miles to a supplier of large crepe bandages, purchased 20 rolls of 6inch wide by 5 metres long and then onto my girlfriends house to discuss the weekend. when i got there she said she had got me a present for the weekend.out of a bag, she produced a pair of 4 inch high heels in my size and then to my amazement she pulled out a full length dark blue dress. she said that she wanted me to go to the party as a she devil as she thought that this would be fun.well i have to say that i have never worn womens clothing or high heel shoes and felt very dissapointed that i would not be wrapped. she asked me to strip off and try it all on. i did so but felt really stupid doing so. i must say that i looked really stupid aswell. after walking around for a few minutes i have to admit that i rather enjoyed the high heel shoes and have now been wearing them at home on my own for the last four hours or so and loving it.i have tightly wrapped my legs from the top of my thighs down to my high heel shoes and have even wrapped the shoes to my feet so that i cant take them off very easily. i plan to stay like this all night.i just wondered if anyone else can relate to my experience of wearing high heels for the first time. i know that it seems very strange but at the moment i am feeling so many emoctions, i feel stupid, mad, strange, uneasy yet excited and so damn horny. oh yeah, i forgot, i have all the bandages on my legs so not much movement and i have also used one bandage to wrap my ankles together with about a six inch gap between them so that walking is really hard work.splinted38652.8636458333

pleasewrap
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by pleasewrap »

You have to decide if it's you're thing or not.  For me, dressingin women's clothes is nowhere close to a turn-on and my wife wouldn'tsuggest it because she knows it's just not for me.I guess my point is - if you're uncomfortable doing it don't. The point of this is for you to do something that both of you enjoy,right?  So if it's for you, it's for you.  If it's not, it'snot.  You cannot and should not be obligated to do somethingyou're uncomfortable with.  Maybe you want to try "playing" withthe women's clothing in private for a while first.  Maybe you justknow that it's not going to be for you.Make your own decision, and then let your girlfriend know what it ispolitely, but firmly.  Last I checked, there were two people inthe equation.  If she can't accept that, then I'd sugest that's asignal to you about your relationship that you want to think a bitabout.But then, I'm an ornery cuss.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

The main thing with any bondage related activity is that you should do it only if you want to, or if you feel comfortable doing it.  Maybe the two of you can try a compromise.  Maybe you can go as a mummified she devil (Be wrapped up with your limbs seperate, then wear the heels, dress, etc.  That is, if you're okay dressing up like a woman).

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Dressing up in women's clothes? Some people love it, some probably don't! I love it myself, but like to keep it private- if I put on a dress & high heels & went to see my mates, I'd probably feel pretty stupid! I usually feel some guilt after each episode, even after doing it for ....let's just say a looong time! At home in front of my wife gives me enough mixed feelings!As far as one's partner goes, a little discomfort is usually OK to please them, but a lot of discomfort just isn't worth it! Hey- what size is that dress & those shoes Splinted??? (Afer all, YOU mightn't need them anymore!)tojo

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jezziebelle »

There are some things which I find perversely erotic, by which I mean that I know that I don't like them, in fact they are gross, yuk, how could anyone enjoy that... but somehow I also find them strangely fascinating... Maybe this is something like that. I think I have a comfortable erotic side and a perverse erotic side, and whilst the idea of me being bound and dominated goes on the comfortable side (very happy with the fact it turns me on), there are also things I have a complex relationship with and am not sure I want to explore. Does that fit with your feelings about this?

splinted
Chair Bound

mmmmmm, well lets see, my original post may have been a little confusing to you all, except for jezziebelle, who seems to have hit the nail on the head. you see, my girlfriend is quite the "vanilla extremist" she is not into the sort of things that i like and in fact would find in very hard to understand why forums like this one exist. she only got the shoes and dress for me because she thought it would really make my mom laugh and make it a 70th birthday to remember.dont get me wrong here, i love my girlfriend more than anything and am more than happy to be "normal, if there is such a thing" when i am with her. living on my own gives me more than enough time to explore my own little fantasies.we are good together and i occasionally throw in a few kinky sex games along the way and she seems to take it in her stride, so who knows what the future holds for us, but getting back on track .......i was basically saying that yes, the idea of wearing womens clothes has always been a deffinate no in my book, but at the same time, i did find it some what erotic although i do have mixed feelings about it.mind you, saying that, i am wearing the shoes still and have been for over 10 hours now. my excuse is that i need to wear them in for the party. hehehehehe.but thanks folks, i'll keep you all posted as to the outcome.

Pity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pity »

[quote="splinted"]I just wondered if anyone else can relate to my experience of wearing high heels for the first time. [/quote] Heh... Welcome to the club In the interests of full disclosure I ought to mention that I'm a bloke who's a bit goth, and think I look pretty stunning in a skirt and boots (my avatar photo is me). I feel no shame whatsoever, and regularly wander around central London in makeup and knee-high platform boots.False modesty aside, what you describe is quite interesting. The biggest thing that struck me when I started wearing skirts and heels is how much more femme clothes make me aware of my body. There's an element of vulnerability and tactileness, meaning I pay more attention to how you hold myself, my posture, and just the physical sensations of either a loose skirt which flows and moves around my legs, or a  tight skirt which constricts movement and presses against me whenever I move. Now, I find this meshes quite well with my interests in bondage And it's the same with heels. They force you to concentrate much more on your posture and balance, and make you more aware of how your body actually feels whilst you're wearing them. And, in my opinion, they have a far more pleasing aesthetic than any men's shoes...So, given that your sexual interests are definitely based around physical sensation, I'm not surprised that you found the experience interesting. And if it interests you, you could always explore it a little further. Try the shoes with a tight pencil skirt, or with tights underneath, and see how it feels. You never know, your gf might have unwittingly introduced you to a whole new area of fun!

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

jezziebelle:
I like your term - perversely erotic - I know what you mean. I have quite a few thoughts that I could describe in that way.

Pity:
You look really good in your avatar
How about some larger pictures?

splinted:
However strange you find it, there's something about wearing high heels you seem to like. You never know how those feelings could develop...
Keep introducing your girl to new things, she's already introduced something new to you.
Let us know how the party went.

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RubberDoll »

4" high heels...are you serious?  I wore 4.5" high heels to my wedding for fun!You would think that maybe it's just a girl thing but don't go there.  I've never worn anything over 2.5" before I met my hubby.  I used to think 2.5" was high and very hot.  My hubby is currently trying to talk me into ballet boots to which I reply, "Get real!"  There is seriously no chance of that every happening.  But then...I never really thought I would be into bondage either... me thinks I should rethinks.

Pity
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pity »

[quote="Fogane"]Pity:
You look really good in your avatar
How about some larger pictures?
[/quote] Thank you. I'm a terrible show-off, so that's all the encouragement I need to stick a couple of pics in a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" section

splinted
Chair Bound

just a quick update about the party. yes i know its been a really long time, but to be honest, i forgot.lol. the party went really well, although there were a few comments made regarding the fact that i never took the high heels off lol. in fact, i am wearing at the moment in time and am even considering buying myself a really nice pair of high heeled boots. only considering at the moment though. what i do now, and this may sound strange, but i put on the shoes and then strap them to my ankles and padlock them on. then i put on my wrist splints (less painfull when typing) and then i put my handcuffs on over the splints. the metal stay bars in the splints mean that i cant undo the handcuffs because i cant bend my wrists enough to get to the lock so i have to use my teeth. then i set my my pc timelock on holding the combination to the lock on my strongbox (handcuff and padlock keys inside) to whatever time i feel like depending on my mood.but just before i put the keys in the box, i wrap them up tightly with electrcal tape. you cant imagine how bloody hard it is to get the tape off whilst wearing wrist splints. when all this is done, i just sit and surf the net or go to bed. strange but i do enjoy it.