Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by gromet »

My favourite would be Susan Saint James in the TV series 'McMillian & Wife'. Sha always seemed to be bound, kidnapped and in one episode she was bound and placed in a sack. Another she ended up in a barrel!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

They were some good scenes in that show.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

At the starts of this topic I mentioned even videogames, a big passion of me since my childhood, and often a source of DID scenes.Just in a e-mail I received today, a friend of mine remembered me of a special move of Anakaris of Darkstalkers with which he mummifies his opponents and throws them down.Hypercat38657.711400463
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Traveller
Chair Bound

Unread post by Traveller »

There was this film in which a guy owed big money to the local
mob boss. To pay off his debt he decides to abduct the
daughter of someone ( she was a university student ). He waits
for her in her own house and jumps on the unsuspecting
woman. He binds & gags her then wraps her up in blankets. He
keeps her packaged like that on the backseat of his car ( she
keeps moaning and squirming the whole time ). Then he takes
her to his lair and keeps her tied to a chair. At the end, he ties
her to a bathtub. She's rescued thanks to a bar of soap in which
she inscribed an s.o.s. message.

Does anyone remember this film? The abductor had asthma
and the kidnapped girl spends the whole film dressed in her
bra & panties.Traveller38657.8057638889

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

In the first Indiana Jones movie there's the scene where the female character is tied up and gagged in a tent. (I forget her name)Indiana ungags her, talks to her for a while and then re-gags her and leaves!tiedash....

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

I just remind the movie "The Adventures of young Sherlock Holmes" where too girls are totally mummified in two different scenes. And the processes are followed very carefully by the camera, expecially on the second onem with a lot of close ups on her face.Pity they are unconscious (they eyes are open but they have a glass seek) and not struggling!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

[quote="Hypercat"]I just remind the movie "The Adventures of youngSherlock Holmes" where too girls are totally mummified in two differentscenes. And the processes are followed very carefully by the camera,expecially on the second onem with a lot of close ups on her face.Pity they are unconscious (they eyes are open but they have a glass seek) and not struggling![/quote]I desperatly want to see that!  But finding a copy of it where I live is tricky!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

[quote="tiedash"] In the first Indiana Jones movie there's the scene where the female character is tied up and gagged in a tent. (I forget her name)
Indiana ungags her, talks to her for a while and then re-gags her and leaves!
tiedash....[/quote]
That was Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood. Yup, Indiana Jones knows how to treat a lady!    

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Ah yes, I remember now. Thanks for refreshing my memory Franzia.Imagine the fun Indiana could have had with his trusty whip!!tiedash....

Breakfast
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Breakfast »

I desperatly want to see that!  But finding a copy of it where I live is tricky!
http://htfvidcaps.dyndns.org/vidcaps/Da ... _des_verbo rgenen_Tempels/index.html.htmlHere is a link to some images!Breakfast Included

slaphappy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slaphappy »

One of my favorites is from "The Long Kiss Goodnight" with GeenaDavis.  They have her tied to a waterwheel in a white nightie andkeep dunking her under the water.  Just love pausing that portionof the movie and checking her out.  Long, lean, soaking wet in awhite teddy type thing.  What more could you ask for?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

As we were speaking of chastity It turned back in my mind that episode of City Hunter (the manga) were Kaory Makimura, helped by a her tecnichan friend, slipped a steel chastyty belt on Ryo Saeba, while he was sleeping, to prevent him from doing anything wrong with their new costumer, who is, as always, a beutiful girl. Everytime Ryo was going to have an erection he couldn't have, the belt turned it in a huuuge paaain (I can just extimate it by the funny expressions on his face ).Pity that when the wind rised up the girl's gown, his erection was so big to break the belt.

LatexBrian
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexBrian »

There was some vore in the simpsons I seen today...The harry potter rip off episode...where mr burns dies on stage afterbeing a big demon, smithers was a snake and he proceeded to slowly eatmr burns as he lay on the ground.Wierd but I seen it and I was like...Holy crap O.o vore.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

As yes, I remember that one.  I too was a bit shocked (but very delighted!) to see vore in that.  Very nice!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

That scene with Geena Davis was excellent. I saw a western with Jean Peters she played an Indian maiden. Jean had two nice scenes the first one she was tied outside a tent hands behind the back. The second scene Burt Lamcaster tied her hands behind back. He then tied her feet to a tree so she couldn't reach the water in a pond The name of the film was Apache.

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

Last week, there was a movie with Sigorney Weaver, can't remember the name of the movie. She plays some kind of profiler who is after a copy cat serial killer. I loved the scene were the serial killer gets her and ties her up. The scene I'm talking about is situated in some kind of toilet room. Sigorney is standing on a toilet, there is a rope around her neck and her arms are tied.

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

The name of the film is Copy Cat

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

[quote="tojo"] There's also 'head above water'- some great ties & gagging in that [/quote]

I remember that! A tied Cameron Diaz ends up with her feet in a bucket of cement and whooshed down a ramp into the ocean- sounds really grim but it was a comedy!

And as I recall- wasn't she tied up for most of the movie?

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

I also remember "A life less ordinary" also with Cameron Diaz, she is abducted by Ewan Mcgregor.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Have you ever seen Beetlejuice? The scene with the zipper gag and the bolted gag might be shooort, but it will remain casten in mind for the rest of my life.Besides, I remind a scene of a movie were a women was kidnapped in her boat and gagged with a trasparent tape. I enjoyed very much the lips struggling, but I can't remind the title of the movie.