Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
i3onTop
Chair Bound

RE: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by i3onTop »

[quote="ViperProductions"]The earliest bondage and fetish scenes I can remember are from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, when April the newsreporter was tied up and tickled on her feet as an interrogation tactic by the Tortellinis.[/quote]HAHHA!!!! Yes! I remember that episode!
http://ropeandthings.tumblr.com
無知から知恵へ、光から闇へ

ViperProductions
Chair Bound

Unread post by ViperProductions »

Good lord that made me feel awkward.  I used to watch it a lot, because for some reason it always made me feel funny when I was a youngin'.  I wonder if my mom ever wondered why I watched it so often...Also, it was a tape with three episodes on it, so I kept having to fast forward to the episode I wanted to watch...the other ones meant nothing to me, lol.[quote="i3onTop"]
HAHHA!!!! Yes! I remember that episode!
[/quote]

phoebe
Forever Mummified

Unread post by phoebe »

This is what greeted me in the Sunday paper! Actually it's the cover of the April LA Times Magazine.      Image Credit: LA Times Magazinephoebe

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Surprised nobody has mentioned the fourth series of Heroes yet for the amount of bondage footage in it.  Apart from the transportation devices used when they were moving the captured "heroes" by plane Guantanamo fashion (transport chains, mittens, hoods etc) the character Tracy Strauss has appeared in the last four episode chained to a chair in leg irons and her wrists in medical restraints attached to a spreader bar behind her back, which in turn was chained to the floor to prevent her touching anything. Sadly, she was written out of the series this week. 
Richy2009-04-06 19:37:58

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Series like that feed my hate forward the conventionals *Her eyes shine, her claws undraw*, but I have to realize they are made by conventionals, in the most of cases.However, my childhood was marked by this cartoon:http://dailymotion.virgilio.it/video/x4 ... 2009-05-03 16:21:50
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

bound-trekkie
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound-trekkie »

the pony play episode of bone started it all

bound-trekkie
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound-trekkie »

sorry bones the show

sissymaid
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sissymaid »

You wouldn't believe how it started for me...on a Looney Tunes cartoon starring Foghorn Leghorn called "Banty Raids".Basically Foghorn got placed into this rube-goldbergesque machine that ties and gags him (giving him a feminine pout), and then feminises him with fake lashes, lipstick, wig and a dress. Now, I'm really into being forcibly feminised and humiliated in tight bondage!

RileySapphire
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RileySapphire »

[quote="sissymaid"]You wouldn't believe how it started for me...on a Looney Tunes cartoon starring Foghorn Leghorn called "Banty Raids".Basically Foghorn got placed into this rube-goldbergesque machine that ties and gags him (giving him a feminine pout), and then feminises him with fake lashes, lipstick, wig and a dress. Now, I'm really into being forcibly feminised and humiliated in tight bondage![/quote]  Found it http://en.sevenload.com/videos/z4TdkQP- ... anty-Raids If you want to skip to the goods, then just click around at 5 minutes.   That's  insane. Oh they things they tried to brainwash us with as children lol.

RileySapphire
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RileySapphire »

[quote="bound"-trekkie]the pony play episode of bone started it all[/quote]h Urrgh I wish I saw that. I DID see the previews and the next day in class some girls i know were talking about it and how sick and wrong those people are. And me, being miss throw myself in the fire, starts defending pony players, saying that its actually a common fetish and its just an extended form of control exchange which is and ever commener fetish. They kinda stared at me, and I went and sat down. Maybe I should be care who I speak to. ROTFL!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Hulu.com has television and movies for free. I watched an old episode of It Takes A Thief. The episode is called a funeral for Al Mundy. Julie Newmar is bound gagged and all of the binding is shown. It's a fantastic bondage scene.

celandina
Chair Bound

Unread post by celandina »

This Brigitte Nielsen flick: Bondaged babes o'plenty: http://www.boundheat.com/new/chained_he ... eview.html

celandina
Chair Bound

Unread post by celandina »

Just a bump for this threadcelandina2009-06-19 08:13:47

damien4244
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by damien4244 »

[quote="RileySapphire"]
And me, being miss throw myself in the fire, starts defending pony players, saying that its actually a common fetish and its just an extended form of control exchange which is and ever commener fetish.

They kinda stared at me, and I went and sat down.

Maybe I should be careful who I speak to.[/quote]

Haha/Ugg this happens to me sometimes too. Discussing fetishes can be very interesting, but people can start giving dirty looks if it seems you "know too much." And, while in this case I guess that's true to an extent, I wish just finding the subject of fetishes interesting wasn't grounds for suspicion about whatever. damien42442009-06-19 11:09:28

praefect
Chair Bound

Unread post by praefect »

Ice Age 3 has a very cute, evil, funny bondage scene in it. I wasn't a big fan of the movie, a little bit to childish for my tastes (duh, since it's for children) but that scene made me laugh out loud :)It's so very cute and so very evil.I can't recall seeing anything in mainstream media as I grew up though. Maybe Basic Instinct, or one of those late night sex-documentaries that never ever actually showed any sex, but in either cases it was never really portrayed in a way that made me pay any attention to it.Actually, wait, I just remember one of those segments. One that stuck with me for a long time. It was about a guy looking for a mistress. I had no idea what was going on at the time. I just wondered what in the world was wrong with that person. The whole segment had the feel of "And here we show you a curious and freakish example of the human condition". The one scene I remember clearly was him walking into his bathroom, telling the interviewer how he scrubs it down every day, especially in the hard to reach corners and how it was his dream that once he found a mistress that she'd walk into his bathroom, immediately point at that one really hard to reach corner on the ceiling and tell him that he should be ashamed of himself for living in such filth and do something about it right now(!!!)I just had no idea what to think about that at all. To this day still I don't think I can find a connect to that kind of... intensity ... of...  I don't even know. It's still not something I understand.

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Youtube Blue October Dirt Room video great video of a woman taking control of a man. Excellent bondage scene!!

my collar, a comfort
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by my collar, a comfort »

I read the third post which had about Dr Who's sidekicks continuously being tied down, and now I know how I could have gotten into selfbondage!Ever seen BeastMaster, (the tv series, not the movie), and remember how Tao is always captured by Zad and tied in the middle of that pit? Left, Dar, right, Tao. Maybe seeing him tied up so many times had my subconscious wondering how it would feel  my collar, a comfort2009-07-13 08:42:20

baggedandchoked
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by baggedandchoked »

This thread def needs a bump! I remember mine like it was yesterday. There is an old episode of Friday the 13th The Series which I believe is called Vanity's Mirror. A girl about to go prom is hit and then carried upstairs by her hypnotized boyfriend. In the next scene she has been tied up with her hands behind her back and has a tight cleave gag between her teeth. She's been strung up by her neck by a cord hanging from the ceiling. She is made to balance on her tip-toes on a stool to keep from hanging herself. We get a nice shot of her high- heels which have been taken off her feet and thrown to the ground by the base of the stool, then the camera pans up from the bottom of the stool all the way to her head. She is wearing nylons and there is several close-ups of her toes trying to support her weight. The best part is when she finally tires out and falls off the stool to hang. I was VERY disappointed with the way it ends. We are lead to believe she will meet her end as she falls off the stool and hangs for a few seconds. Only to have an old man burst through the door and grab her to take the weight off her neck so he can cut her free. I was probably about 7-8 years old the first time I saw this clip and instantly had that "tingly" feeling inside. Still to this day it is one of my absolute favorite tv bondage scenes. Its just too bad the old man got there just in time to ruin what would have been an even better scene that ends with nobody coming through the door, and her being left to hang.baggedandchoked2011-02-22 21:53:41

ropedgirl86
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ropedgirl86 »

[quote="praefect"]Ice Age 3 has a very cute, evil, funny bondage scene in it. I wasn't a big fan of the movie, a little bit to childish for my tastes (duh, since it's for children) but that scene made me laugh out loud :)It's so very cute and so very evil.[/quote]...care to elaborate for those of us who may not want to watch the whole movie just for that scene?

Enigma42
Chair Bound

Unread post by Enigma42 »

A friend of mine showed this to me the other day, so I thought I'd share... Rihanna came out with a faily new track titled "S&M" (of all things)  Lots of ball gags, some puppy play, a hogtie, lots of fun. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdS6HFQ_LUc