Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

RE: Bondage and fetish in mainstream media

Unread post by dodgerfan »

I just saw the scene your discussing from The Man From Uncle. It's from the second season disk 1. I rented it from Netflix. The name of the episode is The Alexander the Greater Affair. It has two parts to the episode. The scene you want is in episode two. I agree it's a very well done scene. The scene is quite long he's knocked out tied and then slowly wrapped in bandages.

bp2001
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bp2001 »

Have you seen this great site?bondagerotica.comIt has many content on bondage in movies and television.

patpowers
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by patpowers »

Thanks for the recommend. I likes me some mainstream bondage scenes.

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

Got this link thru my Rhapsody Messenger dealing with a piece called Dominatrix Divas. A set of pictures of famous female singers (Rihanna, Beyonce, Madonna, Janet, etc.) and their fetish wear, complete with a kinky commentary to go with each picture. That was hardly the kind of source I would have expected such a fetish related piece from. http://www.rhapsody.com/gallery/image?g ... d=25499589 dale2322009-02-01 04:52:04

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

Yeah,  I got that too.  Took some copies of a couple of the more rubbery pics.  Perhaps there's some hope that we might become mainstream in a while.

celandina
Chair Bound

Unread post by celandina »

[quote]Have you seen this great site?
bondagerotica.com[/quote] Yup  found my favored movies there  http://www.bondagerotica.com/articles/f ... flict.html

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I was going to post this in a reply to a P.M., but then I thought you all could find it... Interesting http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=EP6lJcPYD ... 2009-02-03 14:06:36
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

[quote="Hypercat"] I was going to post this in a reply to a P.M., but then I thought you all could find it... Interesting
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=EP6lJcPYD ... re=related
[/quote]  That is an amazing clip, I'm checking the rest out, thanks some much Hypercat

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Do you remember when, in "Lady And The Tramp", Lady was muzzled and then they had a hard task in removing it?Yeah! A dog being muzzled is a normal thing, but when the dog in question is showd as a sentient character rather than a animal the thing assumes a different taste.I seriously wonder how many kids might have be driven to the beginning of bondage by that scene.    
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

SouthernTied
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SouthernTied »

That was a wonderful clip, Hypercat, thanks for finding it for us.. And, yes that muzzle scene did give me a few precious dreams...

Ender
Chair Bound

Unread post by Ender »

I was going through some of my old cd's when I came across this little treasure here"pleasure slave" by manowarhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjXBrfEaX0the lyrics areShe Is Waiting To Kiss My HandBut She Will Wait For My CommandMy Chains And Collar Brought Her To Her KneesShe Now Is Free To PleaseWoman Be My SlaveThat's Your Reason To LiveWoman Be My SlaveThe Greatest Gift I Can GiveWoman Be My SlaveBefore Her Surrender She Had No LifeNow She's A Slave Not A WifeHer Only Sorrow Is For Women Who Live With LiesShe's Taken Off Her DisguiseWoman Be My SlaveChained Unto My BedWoman Be My SlaveBegging To Be FedYour Body Belongs To MeWoman Come HereRemove Your GarmentsKneel Before MePlease MeWoman Be My SlaveChained Unto My BedWoman Be My SlaveBegging To Be FedI Want You NowWoman Be My Slave

RileySapphire
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RileySapphire »

Yes, there used to  be a show on nickolodean called what would you do and I rememeber thinking about the complexities of the devises used  and putting myself in the position of those who got pied.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Tph_GU ... re=related

wraped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wraped »

has eny one sene the move strang land if not it is a must C

kinkysubmale
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkysubmale »

I read up to the 3rd page.  But for video games Like in GTA San andreas the one Gf you have in there she has a Dungeon bedroom.  Also if anyone has played True Crime Streets of LA there is a mission where you rescue the one girl she is kidnapped tied up she is like hanging from the ceiling with a ball gag wrist and ankle cuffs.  Also there is simliar stuff on true crime streets of New york.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Just remembered this one...Transylvania 6500Odet (Gina Davis) is chained to the was ans one of the stars is strapped down on a gurney...During the fight senen he get shoved over to Odet... Needless to say, someone was in trouble... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

The_Simlock
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by The_Simlock »

Hi all. I got a movie called girl in 3d. It's got lots of bondage in it, spreader bars, catsuits, bittgags, worth checking out. I dout all shops would have this one, but i noticed amazon.co.uk holds it. Check it out Simon

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

Looks good.  I may well order it

kudl0
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kudl0 »

for those who don't know about this site yet http://didclipsarea.ic.czlot of clips from movies to donwload

ViperProductions
Chair Bound

Unread post by ViperProductions »

The earliest bondage and fetish scenes I can remember are from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, when April the newsreporter was tied up and tickled on her feet as an interrogation tactic by the Tortellinis.That's all I can really think of, honestly...I'll have to comb through some memories to see if I can come up with anything else.