A new thought on going postal

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

RE: A new thought on going postal

Unread post by cagedsgt »

While I have to say that sub diver and marias pics kind of sit in the back of my mind. I work at a small town Post office, and I was teasing one of the carriers about bagging her up. Well she smarted something back and I had her in from top of her head to her knees, yes I put the bag on from top down instead of having her step into it, because it wasn't completely consentual that she got bagged.Well she spent about ten minutes that way before anyone released the draw string enough for her to get it off.And I just smiled and laughed that next time I would make sure she got all the way enclosed and she could have the dispatch center release her. Thats 80 miles away. cagedsgt

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

What was her reaction to being in the bag?

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

my question exactly :)

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

She really wasn't happy about it but understood that her mouth had asked for it.She learned not to push and things at work have gone a lot calmer since she learned to contorl he moth and not edge on others.And yes I understand that if we weren't a group that joked around and she complained to the right people it could have cost me a job. But then we have joked around in other ways as a group for over three years.cagedsgt

LatexBrian
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexBrian »

thats quite cool....

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Ah but be pleased that your photos, were a large reason this ever happened.And while you aren't an employee, I'm sure we can find a way to ship you back home anyway. cagedsgt

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

What a delightful idea