Catch me in SB situation

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
tiedup47
Chair Bound

RE: Catch me in SB situation

Unread post by tiedup47 »

Looking for Tx playmate to catch me and/or be caught in Self bondage situation and subjected to "discoverer's" whims tiedup4738653.353900463

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

What's a 'Tx playmate'?tojo

NoRemorse
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by NoRemorse »

A playmate from Texas I'd guess.

leroyjozef
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by leroyjozef »

are you a girl and do you like to be found by a man in your selfbondage play ?????

tiedup47
Chair Bound

Looking for a playmate(s) in South Central Texas.  I am a male with preference to be discovered by female, but once tied up you never know who'll actually show up....   and would also like to discover female in similar situation....

tiedup47
Chair Bound

What, no self-bondage enthusiasts in South Central Texas?????????

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

You might want to move this topic to "Find a friend".  It seems more appropriate there.

nimrod
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nimrod »

There are people here and there, but the nature of SB usually means that people only want to do things by themselves, so they're pretty solo in nature.I'm near south central TX for a little while.I haven't been able to do anything for a while since I left all of my toys in my closet back up north.   Sometimes I feel wierd asking my wife to do the hard work.  Usually when I'm around her I don't desire it as much, so I don't usually ask.  She told me once that she wished I had a hobby she could share with her friends!        So I usually do SB when I'm home and she has to work or something.   I think about lots of duct tape and mummies all of the time, but it's a lot of work to do.  She asks me, "Isn't this a waste of tape??"  Not sure how she'd react if she caught me although I wish she did the other week when I got stuck in that inflatable mattress!  nimrod38689.8648263889