Ballett Boots

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Lilifee
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Ballett Boots

Unread post by Lilifee »

yeaaaahhhh!!!!!I got my ballett shoes. I bought them at ebay for only 130 Euro. Thefirst pair was a little too big (Nr8) so I sent them back, but now withsize 7 they are FANTASTIQUE!!!!The shoes are from devonshire and they look really great and I think they are a good quality and----Yes I can stand on them! and walk I'm really happy..... thank you for your help

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Congratulations, Lilifee!I'm very happy for you, and admit to being a little jealous, too! (Hopefully I'll be getting myself a pair soon, too.) So do we get to see pictures? [quote="Lilifee"]
The first pair was a little too big (Nr8) so I sent them back, but now with size 7 they are FANTASTIQUE!!!![/quote] A question for those in the know - I've heard that since the foot sits in these types of boots differently, that you shouldn't get them one size larger as is often recommended for very high heels. In fact, I thought I read somewhere that you might want to go DOWN a size! Suggestions and experienced advice would be welcome - and congratulations again!stephanie_cd

Jim59
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jim59 »

Ya, congratulations for Lilifee..... and i hope you will use them often Jim PS: mmmphhh...

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

[quote="stephanie_cd"]A question for those in the know - I've heard that since the foot sits in these types of boots differently, that you shouldn't get them one size larger as is often recommended for very high heels. In fact, I thought I read somewhere that you might want to go DOWN a size![/quote]
In my experience I wouldn't go up a size more than normal, but then I never go up a size with any high heels. The Qualifetish ballet boots and shoes I have are perfect being the correct size for me but the ballet boots I have from an unknown manufacturer, I needed in a size smaller.

Fogane
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Fogane »

Lilifee, I'm glad you got a pair you're happy with. Don't be too shy to post a pic

Dominic
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dominic »

http://www.archenemys.com/  had a nice pair a few years ago.  I don't know if they still do...