DIY ball gag.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Mot21
Chair Bound

RE: DIY ball gag.

Unread post by Mot21 »

I recently made my own ball gag out of a squash ball. I cyt two holes on either side and threaded a wide piece of shoe lace through. I then stitched either end onto a metal ring then attached an adjustable elastic strap onto the two rings so that i can make it tighter. Im very happy with this.
Im Wondering if anyone has made their own and how???

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

A 2" solid rubber dog ball which I drilled a hole through (more difficult than anticipated) after a leather thong was added - voila :) a ballgag for the princley sum of 50p.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

All my attempts at home-brew ballgags have pinched the corners of my mouth terribly, unless they're so loose I can push them out with my tongue. I think I just have a small mouth.

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Heyyy, isn't it an unwritten rule, that all DIY projects posted have to have pictures?  Tsk tsk Mot21, I think a punishment is in order for your transgressions! - d_gd3vious_g3nius2011-02-10 19:40:05

plastic covered
Chair Bound

Unread post by plastic covered »

Yep I made one from a solid rubber ball,drilled a hole through fed a silk scarfe in and we are away

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

[quote="MsBehavin"] A 2" solid rubber dog ball which I drilled a hole through (more difficult than anticipated) after a leather thong was added - voila :) a ballgag for the princley sum of 50p.[/quote]

I made on the same way many years ago - the problem is indeed drilling through the ball. I ended up getting a rubber toy for dogs. It had two balls (about 2" each) joined by a bar of the same rubber. One of the balls was hollowed out for a little bell.

I cut this ball from the bar, removed the bell and drilled through the remaining rubber from the now empty cavity. This proved very easy. I then bought a rubber strap designed for keeping small trees attached to a stake. This was exactly the right diameter for threading through and formed the head strap (I had to use two of them).

It cost more than 50p though - including the strap it was around £1.50. It did last an awful long time though.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

OR, get one of those high density power balls, the rubber ones and a pair of old tights.Put both legs together, one inside the other, tie a knot about a foot from the toe end, drop the ball in the leg until it reaches the knot, tie another knot about 2-3" above the ball and you have an effective gag.Place ball into your mouth and tie off the ends behind your head.If you leave the surplus tights on, you can also use the rest as a combined blindfold. An all in one stretchy gag and blindfold.

doxxa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by doxxa »

I took one of the super balls that you get out of vending machines for $0.50 and a $1.00 dog collar. I took a butter knife and heated it on the stove till it was red hot, and burned (melted) a hole through the ball(VERY Stinky). then I took a metal coat hanger and I made a loop in the end, and Pulled the dog collar through. It was time consuming, but the end result is well...

stephanie1963
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by stephanie1963 »

love that one petrajane also good for pantyhose fetish at the same time

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

[quote="stephanie1963"]love that one petrajane also good for pantyhose fetish at the same time[/quote]One thing I did forget to mention, also when it gets just too disgusting to put in your mouth, drop in with the household wash and it comes out nice aqnd clean, and smells nice too. Petrajane2011-02-18 10:18:42

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I've never tried a ball gag but maybe I'll give it a go.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by loraineveritas »

Years ago I made a leather head harness with a 2" ball gag and it was wonderful.  It buckled securely on my head and had a strap under my chin that held my mouth closed over the ball. 

Magicmal
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Magicmal »

You can find lareg balls about 3" diam that are sort of semi squishy / spongy that make a very good mouth filling gag that is quite comfortable. You can wrap it inside tights or piece of cloth Simiar to the pics in the above posts. This will make it like a ball gag.Or of course you can using it as a mouth filler under a cleave gag. 

Ashleigh
Chair Bound

Unread post by Ashleigh »

[quote="Magicmal"]

You can find lareg balls about 3" diam that are sort of semi squishy / spongy that make a very good mouth filling gag that is quite comfortable. You can wrap it inside tights or piece of cloth Simiar to the pics in the above posts. This will make it like a ball gag.Or of course you can using it as a mouth filler under a cleave gag. [/quote]

Be careful with using it under a cleave gag. We are in the SB forum, so you could choke.

Also look for nerf balls. They're foam, and pretty forgiving. Back in the day I used those, along with a long dog collar to make a simple ballgag. It worked really well, actually.

naughtyboi09
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by naughtyboi09 »

Heres mine Bouncey ball with shoelace through it bit big but feels good when bound ;)

wenson
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: DIY ball gag.

Unread post by wenson »

naughtyboi09 wrote:Heres mine Bouncey ball with shoelace through it bit big but feels good when bound ;)
:D :D :D Good gag!!! simple enogh!

kosvince
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: DIY ball gag.

Unread post by kosvince »

Mot21 wrote:I recently made my own ball gag out of a squash ball. I cyt two holes on either side and threaded a wide piece of shoe lace through. I then stitched either end onto a metal ring then attached an adjustable elastic strap onto the two rings so that i can make it tighter. Im very happy with this.
Im Wondering if anyone has made their own and how???
omg !!! squash balls ?!?! i will never have the same state of mind on those sundays when i hit the ball in the squash court.....let's see tomorrow if this disturbs or lifts me ;-)
http://www.bondagecorner.co.uk the online BDSM gear store

Silver Rel
Unfettered Newbie

Re: DIY ball gag.

Unread post by Silver Rel »

The ball gag that I made myself isn't very fancy or appealing. I made it with a black shoelace and a white wiffle ball. The shoelace is pulled evenly through the holes on the side of the ball. Knots are tied at the holes to prevent the shoelace from shifting around during use. The ball itself is on the small side. It makes me drool uncontrollably very easily. That's always a turn on for me.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious