Ties to sleep in?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Re: Ties to sleep in?

Unread postby lotharj » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:36 pm

gaby0001 wrote:
lotharj wrote:I'll definitely be thinking about this tonight though.

It may also be good to consider that sometimes even the best plans can fail :ugeek:

My partner and I decided that the risk is worth the pleasure. We are all mortal and would rather die living as I would like than the opposite.

We have a safety key (sealed in envelope) usually within my reach which to this day has never been opened.
lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread postby Natyropes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am

Some time ago I thought of telling my wife to tie me up when I was already asleep. Maybe that way I can keep on sleeping like this. But so far I haven't been able to convince her to wake up in the middle of the night to do it to me :lol:
Natyropes
Chair Bound

Unread postby Stahlketten » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:54 pm

How elaborately do you need to be tied up? Snapping on a set of handcuffs and leg irons is not a difficult thing especially with those that have double locks that do not require a key. It is no more difficult that checking on a baby in the middle of the night.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby lotharj » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Natyropes wrote:Some time ago I thought of telling my wife to tie me up when I was already asleep. Maybe that way I can keep on sleeping like this. But so far I haven't been able to convince her to wake up in the middle of the night to do it to me :lol:

Try wearing some unchained leather cuffs to bed to get used to them and maybe she will unexpectedly lock them in the middle of the night a few nights later :)
lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread postby SergioUK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:00 pm

lotharj wrote:
Natyropes wrote:Some time ago I thought of telling my wife to tie me up when I was already asleep. Maybe that way I can keep on sleeping like this. But so far I haven't been able to convince her to wake up in the middle of the night to do it to me :lol:

Try wearing some unchained leather cuffs to bed to get used to them and maybe she will unexpectedly lock them in the middle of the night a few nights later :)

Or have each cuff locked to the end of a generous length of chain and either shorten it by a link every night or have some spare padlocks open on the nightstand and suggest that if she gets the opportunity, if you fall asleep first or she wakes first or during the night, she uses them to take up all the slack in the chains.
SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Previous

Return to Self-Bondage