Please just.a bit of help.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Heels4me2
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Please just.a bit of help.

Unread post by Heels4me2 »

hoopcdan, I have an idea for something (else) that may interest. Might need the use of some high heeled boots or shoes though. Do you have access to these? Are you tolerant of a little discomfort? The situation I have in mind will have you in discomfort for 2 hours, and likely increasingly more pain with every passing hour. I doubt you would last 6 hours.

Also, the locking collar ... Does it have a ring that can be used for pulling without breaking?

hoopcdan
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hoopcdan »

Yes my collar has a ring and it can be pulled without breaking high heels I do not have I wish I did could I cut a wedge in a 2x4 & use a zip tie to hold them on sort of locking heels

Heels4me2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Heels4me2 »

hoopcdan wrote:Yes my collar has a ring and it can be pulled without breaking high heels I do not have I wish I did could I cut a wedge in a 2x4 & use a zip tie to hold them on sort of locking heels
Unfortunately, having spent an hour and a half writing this up, I 'posted', only to have the response "you have to login to blah blah blah". :evil: I'm too pissed off to write it all up again. Will hopefully calm down in a day or two.

hoopcdan
Tightly Hogtied

It doesent need to be a long lengthy situation any bind and set a time I will do it. Gagged bagged and cuffed 12 hours cool . I like long lasting bonds please?

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

You might get more replies is this was posted in the first thread of this topic, 'dares and Ideas',
since it is dedicated to folks wanting ideas and dares...

hoopcdan
Tightly Hogtied

Thank you it seems since the first idea , wich I did as told the rest were just treasure hunts to get ready for nothing. I have pretty much given up here .