Surprise Surprise!!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Surprise Surprise!!

Unread post by Closed_doors »

Well fellow devotees of restraint, I managed a day off (rare and whoo hoo) but sadly (possibly not), Carmen has to work. Now what does the idle mind of a person like me do when they have a high libido and a bondage fetish do on a day like this? Sit back good folk and allow me to cast the results of this 'idle-mind-at-play' thing I have experienced this very day. Right, Carmen confided in me once that she played 'naughty' games with her Barbie and Ken dolls way back when. So, I've thought up something that might see how strong her memory is. It involves a few things I really enjoy. First, I get to do an inescapable self bondage. Who doesn't long for those? Second, one of my favourite toys is involved. Its a remote control vibrating dildo that fits over my cock. Magic invention, just magic. But I digress. Cling wrap, sarin wrap, clear film, what ever you call it in your native land, you know the stuff I mean. Finally, some rope just has to be involved. I never feel really secure unless rope is used but I guess many know that one.

Scenario:
Letter on floor at entry when Carmen gets home.

Dear Carmen,
Please accept delivery of your new life sized, anatomically correct Ken doll.
As per your order, the protective wrapping has been left on as well as the doll still being secured for transit in his original packaging.

We value your custom and trust you will derive much pleasure from your purchase.

Sincerely,
Omidawd Heshuge
Sales Represintive
Bang a Barbie Enterprises.

How's that sound?

I'm going to go play now. You guys and gals chat amongst yourselves. I'll get Carmen to do a report when she can.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Surprise Surprise!!

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Post moved by author.
Last edited by d3vious.g3nius on 02 Mar 2014, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Right, 45 mins till Carmen gets home.. it begins.. The kit is all laid out ready..

My escape is Carmen, when she gets home and is good and ready.. faaaark.. can't wait.

I'll post what I can remember.. hahahah

Mike
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon

Mike and Carmen

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

:D After a long day at work, I snaked my way home through the traffic wondering when my latest on-line purchase might arrive. With the car in the garage, I plodded up to the front door, turned the lock and straight away noticed the large envelope on the floor in front the mail slot.

I ripped open the envelope (which was for me Carmen).

My life size Ken doll had been delivered :D :D OMG, ITS HERE!!!.

So I very quickly threw back the cover over the package. There in front off me was Ken secured in an 'arms elevated' crucifix position to his packaging which very much resembled a wrought iron bed. He was wrapped head to toe in the protective factory plastic wrap with a huge purple penis standing tall and proud. I Looooove the feel of plastic wrap. Under the plastic protecting his face, he appeared gagged and protruding up from the gag was another large phallic-shaped member. Instantly my pussy was pulsating and wet. Well, this is a dream come true. I took my clothes off so now I am totally naked and as hungry to sample his delights as a kid in a candy store. I began slowly, feeling every inch of this hugely endowed toy called Ken. OMG I mumbled under my breath as II kissed and caressed Ken all over. Then I rubbed my nipples all over Ken's lips, chest and balls. By this stage I was totally wild and hungry, very fucking horny and extremely wet. If was here I found the remote controls for the vibrating member and the anal vibe.

Its amazing how lifelike they make these things these days. The moans sounded almost real and the torso writhed just like a real person would. I NEED that big plastic cock inside me. I couldn't take it all at first but with copious amounts of lube, the depth limits started to be pushed. A touch on the remote control sent intense vibrations deep inside me, torturing my womb, but such delightful torture it was. In just a few moments, a spine-melting orgasm rocked me to my very core. A quick reversal saw me impaled over his face and I swear, that doll looked worried under the protective plastic. So, I rocked back and forwards savouring the length while my lips found his simulated testacies. How real they felt, with my tongue circling and my lips pressing, I wondered how long Ken's power supply would last. Again, from the pit of my stomach, another soul-devouring orgasm rose to tear at my soul and it even threatened to blast my mind. I swapped, and toyed, and vibed, and bounced and squirmed for a couple of hours, finally stopping after 10 or 12 climaxes. I am totally spent, leg and pussy weary and in dire need of a shower.

I left Ken where he lay, and go in at times and touch 1 or the other or both remotes, just to hear those very realistic moans. Its amazing what they can make these days. Girls, get yourself a 'Ken' doll. You'll never regret it.

Carmen the Feisty.

PS. I would like to thank my wonderful partner Mike for an afternoon/evening to remember. You have the most deliciously wicked imagination darling. I had an amazing time and even though you are still bound and being vibed at random, when ever I feel the need to hear what sounds like agonised pleading, when you are finally freed, you'll read this and know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I am sorry I forgot to take a couple of photos for the forum. We'll play again real soon and the camera will be there.

PPS. Please people, how can I repay this wonderful man? Any ideas? :twisted: :gag: :lol:

PPPS. Well, he's free and helping me turn this rough draft into a good read with his wonderful writing skills.

Mike and Carmen

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

My pleasure wench. I am glad to have been of service. Pleasing you pleases me so its kinda selfish really.

Oh, BTW, My balls ache..... a lot.... LOL.. good one wench. You did great.

Now, its my turn... hehhehhheh :whip: I won't forget the camera either. I won't look at this thread again so you can enjoy the member's ideas in secret.

Mike AKA Ken the phallically blessed :shock:

I'd like to thank DG for the input too. I like the way you think, a lot like me. Man, what a team we'd make. haha! :lol: In time, we'll get to know a few 'locals' from here and perhaps, a get together for a coffee and a play. Carmen and I are open to most ideas, physical limits being our only limits. This forum is proving to be fertile ground for the seeds of my deviant imagination. We are just weeks off a move into our own home. We'll be equipping it with what ever toys and devices I can make or acquire. Then we'll be getting serious. lol..

Mike and Carmen

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

I apologize for interrupting your play time like that. I edited my post above as to not ruin the continuity/interactivity of your thread. Since the scenario is now played out, for the most part, I'll repost my reply originally from above. For anyone who may be confused, Mike's reference to me above this post now refers to the text below. Since I moved the text from earlier in the thread to farther down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now we interrupt this fantasy of Mike's with one of my own :P

*through his NSA ties the evil Mastermind Devious Genius uses a collection of meta data and wifi triangulated hotspots coupled with covert i.p. logging, routing and statistics so that he learns the residence of the one called Closed_doors

Walking in the front door he barely seems out of place. He's relaxed and knows his prey is already caught, and the fight or flight response is nullified ;) Well, for the first part of this dastardly plan. He strolls through the house and finds what he's after... a bound, cocooned and helpless Mike!!! Mystified as what's going on, and going on fast, Mike sees the stranger has in tow a dolly cart carrying a wooden box! Actually TWO! On the outside of each box it clearly reads in big bold letters: RETURN to SENDER

Quickly before even a struggling effort can begin the stranger swoops down like an eagle targeting it's latest meal. He drops one of the boxes next to Mike, opens it, rolls Mike in and... presto, shuts it. Inside the box there seems to be a dense, but malleable, foam that accommodates it's occupants volume purrfectly leaving virtually no gaps between it and it's contents. Thus sealing Mike in total darkness without any reasonable room to squirm to freeDOM :twisted: Seemingly, It was all over before it even started. Well, almost...

Dastardly plan, part 2:

Devious quickly lays the other box on the floor next to the captured Mike, and returns the first box to the dolly ready for transport. But before departure can be had, he has a single new note for the Dear Carmen to read:

Scenario:
Letter on floor at jarred* entry when Carmen gets home.

Dear Carmen,
Please accept my apologies but this was an opportunity to good to be true. I am currently holding hostage what appears to be a life sized, anatomically correct Ken doll! You would know him better as Mike, your husband. Have no worries though Dear, the protective wrapping has been left on as well as the doll being completely secured during transit all unharmed in his original packaging :)

Now, if you want to be with your husband again you will not contact any law enforcement agency, and trust me on this... I WILL KNOW. In the room where I found your precious "Ken" you will find images and identical supplies to make your self up as the perfect bondage "Barbie" doll :twisted: In perfect replicated bindings of course, to go with my newly acquired Bondage "Ken" doll!!!

Once your selfbondage is complete wait for me, baaaaaaahahaha!!! Like what else can you do ;) Oh, that reminds me, there is to be NO safe/backup release?! You are to be in selfbondage inescapably, PERIOD! Or you will never ever be with Mike again. And that's something neither of us want now is it?

SINcerely,
d3vious.

P.S.
Happy Bondages ;)
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

I would not have worried DG. I knew what you meant, and love the idea. Keep the ideas/scenarios coming. Anything that appeals to either one of us, we'll be trying out. Your idea is one we've discussed in depth. We like the idea of us being someone else's captives. We've been talking and this is one we'll definitely be giving a go. I am fine with having a 3rd person play of either sex, but at this stage, Carmen would prefer another female. She did mention, 'Imagine being tied up and having 2 wenches teasing you.' YEP! I can imagine that,. :shock:

I'm sure someone living local to us will pop by some time, like what they read about us and want to meet up for a play.

Cheers
Mike the sated. (for now (till next time))

Mike and Carmen