New self bondage toys

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
fluffy917
Unfettered Newbie

New self bondage toys

Unread post by fluffy917 »

I've been a long time reader here at the bound forum but this is the first time I've gotten to post :) I'm a 20yr old male and I have practiced self bondage somewhat since I was about 14. I've used common materials like belts and even bungie cords. and some safety release cuffs.But i've never a problem escaping.im married now but my wife really isnt into the bondage games but we we do a few small things like wrist tied with scarfs and blindfolds ect.recently purchased my first serious bondage toys which included : Mtech brand double locking handcuffs $12 and some Masterseries clover nipple clamps. ($14)wich I would highly recommend, for the price anyway. With these tools i also attempted my first true self bondage seasion.i placed the clamps on my nipples and placed the handcuff key on a shelf just a little above waist hight.. I place my hands behind my back and made sure the key holes were facing the right way. I closed them around my first hand and paused taking a second to breath and made the first click around my other wrist...my heart raced. I've never felt a rush as good as the helplessness then.but alas this only lasted about 10 mins before I began to attempt to retrieve the key which took me a few minutes on my tippy toes.. But once I retrieved them I had trouble getting the key in the hole. I panicked just a little but I eventually got it. Just wanted to share this experience with people like me :) I wanna try it again with the key on an ice timer but any other suggestions? I dont have alot of other materials but im good at improvising.Thanx in advance

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Re: New self bondage toys

Unread post by Closed_doors »

All I can say is go slowly and always keep safety in mind. I assume being married, your partner is your back-up release.

Its extremely exciting to push the limits of what you can escape from but be careful.

Mike the cautious
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

fluffy917
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fluffy917 »

Yess safety has always been my number one concern, that's why I've waited until now to do a scenario like this. I've always read about how things can go wrong and il spend quite some time going thru my scenarios in my head before I work up the courage to actually do it. But i know even experts make mistakes So yess you were right to assume my wife is my backup. :) thanx for reading and caring

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

Darned handcuffs. I have found to practice unlocking with only one hand in the cuffs. Also if planning to use behind then practice there as geometry changes drastically from front to back. Better yet upgrade to Darby cuffs or get creative with leather cuffs and hardware i.e. quick links, carbiners, captain's hooks all available at your friendly hardware store.

Also always give yourself an out. That's why I like the quik links. If not tightened with a wrench if one gets in a jam they can be unscrewed so you're not screwed. Plan ahead and take a step at a time. Done wrong self bondage can be hazardous to the health when not being fun.

Mummyman413
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mummyman413 »

Here is a good time lock with ice. http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-stock.php