Mummification in the woods

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Dan2012
Unfettered Newbie

Mummification in the woods

Unread post by Dan2012 »

I've found this spot that seems to be very quiet, it's at the Back of an old school land and although there is a road going nearby I don't think anyone goes there at all. I'm planning to use a tree and shrink wrap for a bit of self bondage. Just wondering what are your thoughts, there is always the worry that there could be a dog walker or some thing. It is quite remote though. Anyone done anything outside?

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Mummification in the woods

Unread post by tonyleeds »

The trouble with your intended location is that it is at a school and if you do get caught, it is likely you will end up on the Sex Offenders register. That would not be good!

Dan2012
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dan2012 »

The school has been knocked down in the 1980's long gone it's just unused land hidden away

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I've never done anything outside yet, but regarding a good location there would be some things for you to consider:

If it's really remote, do you get there by car? If so- is it an area where a parked car will arouse suspicion or curiosity?

Is the 'mummy tree' visible from any nearby road?

Are there any paths or trails nearby from dog walkers or hikers?

And even though it may be quiet now, will the site attract more people in warmer weather?

Sissylad
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sissylad »

I regularly get up to kinky things in the woods, but I make sure it's at least 30 mins walk from a road, and then about 100yrd into the woods from any path. I've not be caught yet :o

Dan2012
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dan2012 »

It does sound very exciting :D I may have to give this a go ;)

Dan2012
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dan2012 »

I'm going to try this soon. I will take a video too. I'll
Let you know how I get on ;)

MrClingfilm
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MrClingfilm »

Dan2012 wrote:I've found this spot that seems to be very quiet, it's at the Back of an old school land and although there is a road going nearby I don't think anyone goes there at all. I'm planning to use a tree and shrink wrap for a bit of self bondage. Just wondering what are your thoughts, there is always the worry that there could be a dog walker or some thing. It is quite remote though. Anyone done anything outside?
The potential for getting caught is part of the fun though (as long as it remains potential). I would suggest going very early in the morning, getting there in the dark and doing your thing at dawn. I personally wrap myself in clingfilm and either get dressed over the top and go shopping or go walking at 4am in the countryside wearing just boots and clingfilm.

hope you enjoy