Anyone familiar with the program Timelock

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
obviousman
Unfettered Newbie

Anyone familiar with the program Timelock

Unread post by obviousman »

I use a program called Timelock for my SB sessions. Has anyone out there tried it? What are your thoughts?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Anyone familiar with the program Timelock

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hi, and welcome to the Bound Forum!

There are quite a few threads around here where people have used Timelock and similar programs and websites such as Datum and Carilock for bondage and/or chastity. (Plug "Timelock" Into the Search feature and you'll get at least 10 pages of "hits," though some of those are about the ice-type locks instead of the electronic version.) I used to use Datum fairly regularly for self-bondage and to lock myself into kinky, fetishy clothing I couldn't take off without the keys! :D

I haven't been following the events very closely, but last I heard a year or so ago the original Timelock website had closed.

mfukurou73
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mfukurou73 »

stephanie_cd wrote:Hi, and welcome to the Bound Forum!

There are quite a few threads around here where people have used Timelock and similar programs and websites such as Datum and Carilock for bondage and/or chastity. (Plug "Timelock" Into the Search feature and you'll get at least 10 pages of "hits," though some of those are about the ice-type locks instead of the electronic version.) I used to use Datum fairly regularly for self-bondage and to lock myself into kinky, fetishy clothing I couldn't take off without the keys! :D

I haven't been following the events very closely, but last I heard a year or so ago the original Timelock website had closed.
You are correct, the Timelock website died about 1.5 years ago, and Master Gnarlane disappeared. You can still find the freeware online of timelock, but it only allows locking up to 24 hours. I have the full version, and have always liked it.

However, a similar program that requires no activation for long term use is PikLokit. I've really come to like it, and it doesn't rely on a website. I've never been able to bring myself to really trust things like Carlilock, Datum, Emlalock, etc.

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

mfukurou73 wrote:However, a similar program that requires no activation for long term use is PikLokit. I've really come to like it, and it doesn't rely on a website. I've never been able to bring myself to really trust things like Carlilock, Datum, Emlalock, etc.
PikLokit? There's one I haven't tried yet. :D May we have a link, please?
So many people in the same device ...

mfukurou73
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mfukurou73 »

keyless wrote:
mfukurou73 wrote:However, a similar program that requires no activation for long term use is PikLokit. I've really come to like it, and it doesn't rely on a website. I've never been able to bring myself to really trust things like Carlilock, Datum, Emlalock, etc.
PikLokit? There's one I haven't tried yet. :D May we have a link, please?
Apologies, wasn't paying attention. :P

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=5208

BoundAnna actually has a whole section devoted just to software and software development. That page is a master links page, PictureLokit is down towards the bottom. Make sure you're using at least version 1.0.

RandomDresser is a hell of a lot of fun too!

Enjoy. :)