Selfbondage First time Questions!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Rick Weathers
Unfettered Newbie

Selfbondage First time Questions!

Unread post by Rick Weathers »

Hello

I have always wanted to try self bondage but living with house mates has never given me the opportunity to however i have
decided to take the plunge and make this happen.

My plan is to rent a PO box so i can have stuff delivered to me without fear of my house mates discovering it and get a storage place
to keep my equipment out of the house.
When i feel like a session i can rent a cheap local hotel room and enjoy myself without being discovered by my house mates.

Now the flaw in this plan is i can't use ice as an escape method since i will be getting my stuff away from the house and i am not a huge fan of
combination locks/codes.

Does anybody have a good safe escape method that does not involve ice and what equipment would you recommend for a first timer wanting to jump in.
i am a male with about £100 to spend.

Thanks in advance!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Selfbondage First time Questions!

Unread post by Franzia »

While it's not 100% safe, you could use quality handcuffs or keyed padlocks with leather cuffs. If the key is placed across the floor or in another room you will have to squirm your way to it for release (or a scissors or small knife instead of a key if using duct tape).

But since this is your first time I would encourage you not to use any inescapable/locking techniques. Belts, straps or scarves might be best for your first sessions- and assuming you become more involved they may still be useful later.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

As long as you have a few basics(stocking & a small metal ring), every Hotel I've been to has had ice machines for the guests. Why will that not work?
- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

There's usually an ice-cube tray in a motel room's fridge.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mrmaxroper »

There's always rope (said the rope lover). Once you get the rest of yourself tied up to your satisfaction, a slip knot can make an inescapable tie for your wrists. Another option is a cable tie used to cinch a rope coil around your wrists. A pair of EMT shears (or other SAFE cutting implement) can be put somewhere in the room that's as difficult to reach as you desire.

Doing it in a hotel room is good because if you somehow find yourself unable to escape, the housekeepers will find you. Embarrassing? Yes. Fatal? No.

Have fun! Be safe!

-Mr Max

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Zip Ties... Freeze the cutters in ice. Trust me, it takes a while to thaw especially if you set the air pretty cool.

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mrmaxroper »

Cutters in ice is a great idea. You can speed up the melt time by holding them but that becomes rather painful rather quickly.