features for a self bondage safe?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

features for a self bondage safe?

Unread post by justDIY »

There have been several threads about using safes as automated key-holders over the last few months have inspired me to try making my own.

I picked up a cheap "electronic" safe and plan to remove its simple electronic controller and replace it with my own creation.

I've rigged up a raspberry pi computer and a simple browser based application to schedule when the safe unlocks. I have the basic software working but feel it could use more features before I consider it done.

The intended use is more for longer term sessions, so it is not really intended for restraint self-bondage but perhaps for chastity belts and other locked on toys, clothing, collars, etc.

Right now the safe can do the following:

1. set a delayed start-time, safe doesn't have to lock right away

2. schedule an event initially lasting up to 3 months

3. provide a time based punishment system to discourage closely monitoring the release time. user is allowed to check the release time once every 24 hours without punishment, more frequent checks add an hour onto the release time. additionally, a motion detector will be equipped to the safe (which will be in a closed closet)... if the safe detects motion while it is locked, time is added to the release

4. provide a "game of chance" early release game. a random number is drawn that either grants instant release, removes time or more likely adds time. user is limited to one try per 24 hours.

5. implement an optional "release window" so the user must be punctual at release time ... and remember when it is with punishments that may be added. when the event has ended, power for the door locking solenoid is turned on, along with a light indicating it's ready. user has to press a button to unlock the door. if the window expires before the door is opened, punishment time is added and power to the solenoid is cut off.

maybe: somewhat public humiliation... device could monitor twitter, requiring user to tweet embarrassing hash tags to earn a reduction in release time. or device could count tweets from distinct accounts, user would have to beg on a forum / 4chan / etc for others to tweet specific hash tags in order to earn a reduction in release time... perhaps failing to meet pre-defined goals would result in time being added?

what else?

kyrah
Unfettered Newbie

Re: features for a self bondage safe?

Unread post by kyrah »

This sounds like a great project and I will be following it.

Many people including myself would like some kind of safe that can be operated by a friend over long distance,
over the internet would be the first thing that came to mind.

something like this:
keyholder types in ip address into browser and gets a page which asks for a password (only they know it)
if correct password entered they get an unlock / lock button which operated the safe.

There could also be a timed release as a backup