Self Bondage Ideas?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
BondageBoyJ
Unfettered Newbie

Self Bondage Ideas?

Unread post by BondageBoyJ »

Hi.

i'm new to self bondage and i asked myself if u people can give me a good and strong self bondage with this materials:

-2 handcuffs
-chains
-a second skin with head piece and zipper
-rope
-tape
-a ballgag
-locks
-blindfold

i hope you guys can give me THE tips for the best self bondage seasion ive ever had :D

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Self Bondage Ideas?

Unread post by justDIY »

gags, locks and chain are pretty heavy if you're just starting out - not something you can easily cut off with safety scissors or a knife.

how new is new? have you given yourself a basic self-bondage hog tie yet, using just rope? wrists to ankles, with a knife laying on the floor in the next room, gotta wiggle yourself over there to get free. there are a few good self hog-tie diagrams on the google.

experiment with time-release devices... put 2 ice cubes in a stocking / light weight sock and hang it from the ceiling, now put a padlock with your keys around the sock, above the ice. it'll take hours before those keys drop unless it's really warm in your house.

another way to do it, using a stronger sock or some other sort of bag you can't easily rip, put a bunch of cubes in it and close it under / over a door, so it can't pull through until the ice melts. use it to tie your wrists above your head while kneeling at the door. make this a lot harder by tying a rope from your balls to your ankles, and some clothes pegs on your nipples to the rope over your head. now you have the predicament of putting pressure on your sack or your nips,

you didn't mention what you were into - for me, it's having an orgasm while in SB, and not being able to escape after the hornyness fades after the O, that's when the real bondage starts... for this you'd need a vibrator and a timer, or some other means to get-off that is outside of your control.

have fun!

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

I've been experimenting with freezing the end of a length of chain in a plastic drink bottle which can then be attached to the leg of a bed or whatever. The time till the chain can be withdrawn is going to depend on lots of variables like ambient temperature, climate and the dimensions of bottle and chain so experiment first. A 2l bottle takes over 16 hours in a modestly heated house in the UK (glad I tested that one before using it for real) but a 500ml coke bottle gives around four hours at 18-20°C and has the advantage of the slim 'waist' making it easy to attach to the legs of the bed with releasable cable ties or velcro straps. A 1l bottle would be around 8-10 hours but test it in your environment first.

An advantage of this method is very little mess - just a few drops of water may spill as the chain pulls out. Remember though that water and electricity don't go well together so make sure there are no electrical cables anywhere near the bed.

So take four lengths of chain around 1.5-2m long, drop about 500mm of each into a coke bottle and freeze for 24 hours or so. Then attach each bottle to a leg of the bed, making sure there's a clear path with nothing that the chain might catch on when it's free from the bottle. Add your favourite locking cuffs at the right locations for your ankles, but at the wrists leave enough slack to allow your hands to reach each other to fasten the cuffs. Have two more open padlocks within reach which you then use to take up the slack in the wrist chains.

Have all the keys (or better still use keyed-alike locks) somewhere just out of reach - the top of the headboard or on a belt round your waist - so that should one or two of the chains not become free for ay reason you can still release yourself. (You have to plan for every eventually, even the seemingly impossible.) And as always of course use all the usual last resort safeties like your phone or mobile within reach, and a trusted friend who'll come round if they don't hear from you.

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

How would I tie my own wrists with rope? Like for a hogtie?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Kannon wrote:How would I tie my own wrists with rope? Like for a hogtie?
Call at your local Garden store, see if they do plant ties, 18-24" are good. Try to get the pliable type rather then rigid ones, that way if it's too loose, you can always twist one wrist through 360 degrees and tighten up the tie, but still have the ability to release yourself in an emergency. As to keeping being restrained, it's a matter of self-discipline.
DSC_0120.JPG
Twisted in place:-
DSC_0119.JPG

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

Thank you very much! :)