So Bored!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

So Bored!

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Ugh... I have been so bored. I am swamped with work during the day, but at night which is my "playtime" so my roommate does not see me, I have had nothing to do! I want to have some sort of selfbondage session, which I have not had a good one in awhile. Any thoughts on one I could do that is going to push me outside my comfort zone that is crazy and over the top? I won't be too picky, just has to be completely insane and involve some sort of arousal and orgasms. Please!!! I feel like I am going crazy!!! And I probably sound crazy typing this too.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: So Bored!

Unread post by RAE123 »

Why not do like I do some times, I lock on a set of leather cuffs with a short chain,
about 3" and fall asleep; you could add a blind fold also.
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Sounds pretty good... I would not be able to fall asleep though, because I would be in danger of being discovered. I could try this. But does anyone else have an idea? I want something over the top that I will not get bored with no matter how long I am stuck.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Have a look here http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=94621 and see if something posted takes your fancy.

If you want suggestions then it would be good to have an idea of equipment, available time you have and limits.

Do you share a room with someone? If that's not the case a small bolt on the door may deter interruptions. Everyone should have a space where they can expect little privacy.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

MsBehavin wrote:Have a look here http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=94621 and see if something posted takes your fancy.

If you want suggestions then it would be good to have an idea of equipment, available time you have and limits.

Do you share a room with someone? If that's not the case a small bolt on the door may deter interruptions. Everyone should have a space where they can expect little privacy.
Wow! Thanks, this is pretty good! And no I do not share a room, but I do have someone else living in the household.