Ideas/Tips

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Ideas/Tips

Unread post by Kannon »

So tomorrow I have a few hours to myself, and I wanted to do some self bondage. I don't have much equipment tho, I have handcuffs that I can easily get out of, rope, duct tape, a home made ball gag and a blindfold. I unfortunately do not have any way of arousing and orgasming while I'm tied up unless anyone has any quick macgyver ideas. If anyone can help me plan a quick simple self bondage session that would be great ^^

js071991
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ideas/Tips

Unread post by js071991 »

Option 1: Run the rope underneath your bed, making sure it is long enough that each end comes up around the top of the bed (for double or queen sized beds, doing this across the bed, rather than down the length, can work better). Tie one end of the rope to the chain between the handcuffs. Place your handcuff keys and a pair of scissors on the bed next to the handcuff-end of the rope. Place a pillow on top of the bed, approximately half way along.

Get naked and duct tape your ankles and just above and below your knees. Tie the unused end of the rope to your ankles. Lay face-down on the bed (in the same direction that the rope runs underneath the bed). Adjust so that your hips are on the pillow. Pop in your ball gag and put on your blindfold. Stretch your hands up and handcuff yourself.

You'll now be stretched like a pencil along your bed. If you want to orgasm you'll have to grind the pillow, but it can be slow work. If you can't, all the better. ;) Your first release is using your handcuff keys, blindfolded. If you can't work that out, grab the scissors and cut the rope the handcuffs are attached to. I usually attach the scissors to the handcuff chain with a long ziptie (only minimally close the zip tie, keep it as loose as possible) so that if the scissors somehow move around I can always pull them back to cut the rope.

Option 2: Place your handcuff keys at one end of your house (if two story, make sure it's the level you'll be playing on, that no doors can close, and that you have a relatively clear pathway.) Go to the other end of your house, hopefully a few rooms away. Lay down on the floor and frogtie your legs, ankle to thigh, together with the duct-tape. Put in your ball gag and handcuff your hands behind your back.

The object is to crawl through each room to reach your keys and unlock yourself. However, before you exit one room to go into the next one, you must find something to grind and get off on. Be creative! You can leave a few choice objects laying around or try against the side of a couch etc. Probably best to have a pair of scissors or two somewhere on the ground along the way in case you want to crawl over to them and cut your legs loose from the duct tape (to stand up and walk to the handcuff keys). You can also leave things like scattered uncooked rice on your path to add some extra sensations as you progress from room to room.

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

Dude I LOVE those suggestions. I've always wanted to try the first one, to stretch out cause I have a long lean body. But I've always wanted to do it face up with someone to play with. Yesterday I hogtied myself, and it was a lot of fun. I tried to film it but my phone ran out of memory. I'll try again soon :D the second suggestion also sounds like a lot of fun. ^^

js071991
Unfettered Newbie

Do tell us about your hogtie! Where and how did you tie yourself, how long did you stay tied, what did you do whilst in the toe, how did you feel, and how did you escape?! ;)

js071991
Unfettered Newbie

PS a face-up option 1 is always really fun too! I suggest popping down to an adult store quickly one day and buying s slim 5-6 inch long vibrator. One of the ones that looks like a round Washington Monument. They're only usually around $20 for something suitable.

Same set up, but don't use the pillow and lie face up. Before you handcuff yourself in, make yourself hard (as minimally as possible; do not work yourself up too much), place the vibrator along the length of your dick and wrap the two in medical-bandage wrap to hold them together. (If the duct tape doesn't hurt your skin being pulled off, I suppose you could use it too, but it'll be sticky from the tape's adhesive.) Turn the vibe on, quickly gag, blindfold and handcuff yourself above your head and enjoy!

Release mechanism is the same but be mindful that since your arms are now face up it'll be harder to feel what you're doing - so making sure those scissors stay in reach is very very important.

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

It was much fun! :D I'm still in high school so most of my bondage equipment is improvised, like my gag is a Wiffle ball on a string. I was wearing jeans and a long sleeve top. So I tied my ankles and below my knees with belts, and tied my toes with a zip tie. I put the gag in and my blindfold on and I hooked my handcuffs in with some string. So now I'm hogtied, and my phone is up on the entertainment center to record, and I play for the camera and struggle and squirm. At some point I start drooling, which is something I had expected so I had laid out a towel under my chin. My handcuffs can be undone w/out keys so it's just self discipline that keeps me here, plus it's a lot of fun ^^ so anyway, I start trying to wriggle out of the toe tie. It hurts a lot so I stop and start back up a few times but eventually the pain actually starts to kinda feel good, which is surprising cause I didn't think I was a masochist. I get loose from there and try to squirm out of the belts. I can't, so I eventually undo the handcuffs and place my feet in front of me so it'll be a bit easier. I'm still playing for the camera haha but I finally give up and untie myself. At which point I discover, to my disappointment, that the camera has only recorded about 1:45 of my fifteen or twenty minute ordeal. It was a lot of fun tho :)

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

Do Hitachi vibrators work on guys? I like how they look haha ^^ what kind would you suggest?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Kannon wrote:Do Hitachi vibrators work on guys? I like how they look haha ^^ what kind would you suggest?
Oh god YES! YES! YES!

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

Cool ^^

js071991
Unfettered Newbie

Yes, hitachis work on guys, as do pretty much all vibrators, as long as they are positioned correctly. Hitachis can be quite expensive, need a wall-socket power supply and buzz quite loud though. Consider getting some sort of smaller, battery powered, more easily concealable vibrator if you've never used one before. If you do get a hitachi, an attachment like the one described in this post (http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=98827) could really ramp up the fun.

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

Cool I'll make sure to try that, thanks for the tip! Hey, what did you think of my story?

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mrmaxroper »

Loved your story! Please keep us informed of future adventures. Unfortunately, since you're still in high school I suggest (regretfully) keeping your videos and photos to yourself for now.

js071991
Unfettered Newbie

mrmaxroper wrote:Loved your story! Please keep us informed of future adventures. Unfortunately, since you're still in high school I suggest (regretfully) keeping your videos and photos to yourself for now.
Entirely agree :)

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

Hey guys, sorry about the long wait, I was on the east coast for a school trip. It was awesome! Anyway, I turned 18 on the trip so hey, now I'm not fudging it anymore xP I'll be around, note me if you wanna talk, id really appreciate it! :)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Welcome back, I liked your story too! Keep in mind there is absolutely nothing wrong with any improvised equipment or materials if they do the job. ;)

And Js has some wonderful non-complicated ideas, just be careful of carpet rash when squirming room to room in search of keys! :P

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kannon »

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I'll be sure to try some of my friend's suggestions, I especially like the one about stretching out :P when I do, I'll be sure to post about it, and maybe even some pictures and stuff if you guys are lucky ;D