A satisfying hour well spent.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
restricted
Forever Mummified

A satisfying hour well spent.

Unread post by restricted »

With the other half sound asleep, I took my chains into the passage where I have had to put eye bolts to allow me to do exercises. (A rubber band goes though the eye bolt to make me put pressure on my arm when trying to move it). I fastened a chain to the eyebolt and loosely padlocked the chain around my neck. So for 30 minutes I was looking at myself in a mirror wearing my miniskirt and struggling to get out of this infernal device the monster had locked me in.

After that I undid the chain from around my neck, fastened it around my ankle and laid on the floor. It was fun to watch the junk mail come through the letter box and later our mail. I wondered if anyone had seen me. I shall have to try it with my hand cuffs next time.

I had a few moments contemplating how to get my wife's hairdresser and my neighbour involved again so I locked the chain around my wrist. Unfortunately I heard my wife stir. I had to unlock myself and go and see what she wanted. Fun over for the day, but at least I had time to think about things.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: A satisfying hour well spent.

Unread post by RAE123 »

That was a good idea, a little lock-up time is good for clearing the mind.
I have a set of leather cuffs that I lock on my wrist. I do nave them locked together or to
any object; Just wearing them give me a little relief of being held by someone,
Even though it is only me.
Rae