Self Bondage Stretch Rack

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Self Bondage Stretch Rack

Unread post by orion1545 »

I've been into self bondage as long as I can remember. I've always fascinated and been turned on by the rack.. being shackled or strapped to the rack and being pulled tighter and tighter. Then left there , then pulled again. Well I just designed a self bondage Stretch Rack.. and it works great! It folds up so its some what storable as well. It folds out to be 12 foot long. Its originally a 12 foot long 2x10 cut in two.. then heavy duty hinges attached.

I had 3 thick pads from a weight lifting set.. so they worked well for this. At each end is a heavy duty mounted eye hook. At the leg end , I use a Target Leather ankle binder. Very comfortable..and inescapable.. then attach it to the eye hook using a double ended clip. At the other end is a rope ratchet.
So first I put on heavy duty Pose medical restraints with straps and big D rings on my wrist ( sometimes I put think rubber gloves on before the restraints as well ).

Then for a release/timer I made my own ice lock.. some hold 15 mins, some 40 depending on the size. I attach this to one end of the rope ratchet and leave some slack so I can attach my restraints to it using another double ended clip. Once attached I use one hand to pull the rope coming from the ratchet.. CLICK CLICK CLICK.. the slack goes away and then i keep pulling as hard as i can .. CLICK.. I can get myself pretty darn tight... then after 10 or so mins I try again, and I usually get another CLICK tighter.
Unfortunately you can only pull yourself as tight as you can with one hand.. but it still feels great!

Its such an awesome feeling. You just don't know when it will release.

I even made a leg spreader attachment as well.. You pull your legs out first then attach the wrist... same thing.. but that one hurts a bit more over time.

I have added a few pics.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Self Bondage Stretch Rack

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

take the rope you pull on and run it through a 2 roller pully sysyem so you will have mote leverage and you will be able to pull even tighter.
you can get a cheep one at any sporting store where they sell hunting sipplys.they are for hanging up deer to field dress them.

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by orion1545 »

Awesome..Thanks for the advice! Definitely going to try that.. but just wondering on how to also use the rope ratchet as well.. that will be a tricky setup.

js071991
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by js071991 »

This looks like a wonderful contraption. Excellent work building it. It's just what every self-bondager needs! Hope you have plenty of fun in it, and mix it up with toys...

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I built a rack for a "DOM" once a long time ago.
It was mounted to a pair of saw horses, and had a
winch on it. You could really pull some one apart on it.
I built in a safety into it.... A pulley at the top would break
away at a force if 200 lbs. That way a person would still have a chance.
Rae

Thatthat21
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Thatthat21 »

orion1545 wrote:Awesome..Thanks for the advice! Definitely going to try that.. but just wondering on how to also use the rope ratchet as well.. that will be a tricky setup.
My thought would be have the rope ratchet on the other side of the pulley, this way you are pulling the rope threw the ratchet still, but the pulley is on the other side and making it easy to pull you.