Self Bondage Chair ? ( Electric )

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Self Bondage Chair ? ( Electric )

Unread post by orion1545 »

I have been working on this chair for sometime. I have a huge electric chair fetish, so I built my own electric chair. No it doesn't shock you with 2000v ant 8amps.
But I do have a tens unit hooked to the ankles.
I just like being strapped in sometimes. Im trying to figure out a way to do self bondage in it.. I can strap myself in tight all the way to my last wrist which is loose enough to just slide my hand through. It still feels awesome.. but I can get out at anytime.

It has ankle straps , just added the below the knee straps. A waist belt with cinch strap, a large velco chest strap , then 2 cross over shoulder straps.
Then I slip my hands into the elbow straps then into the wrist straps. Then a chin strap and a hood with open face.. keeps my head straight against the head rest.

I have a switch attached to the right chair arm that I can turn on the juice to the ankles when i want it.

So my goal is to somehow make the last wrist strap cinch down and not let go for an amount of time. any ideas?

Kannon
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Self Bondage Chair ? ( Electric )

Unread post by Kannon »

That is very cool! Good set up, I wish I had something like that haha xP

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You have a very nice chair.
If you wanted to do totally self bondage, you could make the arm straps on a magnetic
latch, set to a timer, it will keep you tight until the timer shuts off. :idea:
Rae

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

"... Come in, take a seat... Ha Ha!!"
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

Hey Orion, that's awesome!

I'd concur with looking at electro magnetic locks for those pesky wrists.

With some R&D, you could make a Arduino based timer to help keep you in your place!

I've seen a few tutorials for locks and power on/off devices that look interesting and even projects that respond to sound so you could get yourself all cinched up then with a clap or a magic phrase, turn the power on and voila, you're all snug and secure til the timer counts out or you say the magic word again (if possible :) ).

A kill switch built into your chair in case of emergencies would be a grand idea too. Nothing wrong with being able to get out at any time if you're on your own. After all, the best tale to tell is one you CAN tell.

Keep us posted as that's a great looking project!!!!
New adventures.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Get one (or two) of these type of magnetic locks: https://www.mechlite.co.uk/access-contr ... 4v-dc.html

Set the magnet part into the arm of the chair, bolt the other part to a piece of wood or metal with the wrist and elbow cuffs attached. Put the power supply for the lock into a timer (I'd recommend two, a digital timer for accurate timing plugged into a mechanical segment time set to a longer period just in case). Buckle the magnetic lock cuffs with your other hand before buckling that hand to the chair, and then rest your arm on the magnet until the timer switches on.

For refinement if you're handy with electronics, add a relay with a button in your hand to lock it as soon as you're ready, and put a movement detector and smoke sensor outside the door to that room that will kill the power should fire break out or an intruder be present.

hannahwarfel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by hannahwarfel »

you can strap me in that anytime for a session!!!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

the electro madnet idea i think is the best.an alternative is to google electric seat belt retractors.

man40mx
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by man40mx »

cool chair, i think you will enjoy the session

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

same old problem, tying or securing the wrists, electro magnets seem a cool idea, the type that release on electrical failure,
I would use one on each wrist strap with separate circuits to each magnet, each magnet is controlled by two timers in case of a clock failure, that gives you 4 chances of release,
I'll keep thinking of some sort of emergency release that is messy. lol.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

messy? how about a pond pump in a bucket of cooking (or motor) oil, connected via its own power to a normally closed relay. The relay coil is powered by the same supply running the electromagnets. a simple panic string can be used to pull the plug out of the wall for the magnets, but this will also power up the pump. hands are now free to undo other bonds, as the little pump transfers the oil onto a carpet or something else valuable.

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

The messy release is good being not electric...
I'm testing with a dead-man's switch:
- microswitch with long lever
- 1-4 pound resort (steel coil) attached
- simple timer with SLA battery (UPS battery)
... for now I only have to pull switch with my nipple clamps, but there are many other ways for a kinky mind...
... not sure about the "messy" part: lights on, publish some photo/video, or fry some electronics...

The best part about it is that You _actively_ _want_ to go for another 30 minutes or so...
and this is some mind-f***ing twisting torture...

Have fun, keep on,
f4

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for all the ideas! I haven't had much time to work on the chair. But may try the magnetic release idea.
Havent been able to use the chair lately.. as its in the corner of the garage, and my daughter lives back at home :( But soon..!! Long over due for a ride in the chair!!

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

This is such a wonderful piece of equipment you have got to make a video of a session.

abrank
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by abrank »

Here is an idea to secure your wrists.

Each wrist is tightly bound in a wrist strap that is not attached to the chair. Each wrist strap is firmly screwed to a wooden bar about 8 to 12 inches long. The bar has a hole at the end near your fingers, and a metal bolt projecting back from the other end which is closer to your elbow. There are also some additions to the top of the arms of the chair which will be described.

To bind yourself you first set up your release mechanism and place two padlocks on the end of the arms of the chair. You put the wrist straps on and strap yourself into the chair.

You pick up the padlocks with your fingers then slide each bar back until it engages a device that prevents the back of the bar being lifted up. There are several ways to achieve this, e.g. a projecting bolt that slides into the eye of an eyebolt.

Next you lower the front of the bar so that the hole in the bar fits over another eyebolt screwed into the arm of the chair. The eyebolt is within reach of your fingers so you insert the hasp of the padlock through eyebolt and click the padlock closed thus securing the bar firmly to the arm of the chair.

With careful design you can limit the movement of the wooden bars making your wrists very firmly secured to the arms of your chair.

For the release mechanism, the keys to the padlocks are fastened to strings attached to the ceiling and kept aloft and away from you by ice timers. When the keys release they hang down within reach of your fingers allowing you to unlock the padlocks.

Although this locking mechanism need only be applied to the final wrist, I strongly recommend both wrists be secured to increase the reliability of the release. For additional safety, and in case the chair moves, you could also have another string attached to a key frozen in a large block of ice.

I presume that you would be blindfolded during a session, so that you could not see the ice timers and thus have no clear idea about the timing of your release.

You will probably think of improvements to the design, and some experimentation may be necessary. For example, it might be best to attach the bars to each arm using two cuffs, one at the wrist and one close to the elbow.

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="orion1545"]I have been working on this chair for sometime. I have a huge electric chair fetish, so I built my own electric chair. No it doesn't shock you with 2000v ant 8amps.
But I do have a tens unit hooked to the ankles.
I just like being strapped in sometimes. Im trying to figure out a way to do self bondage in it.. I can strap myself in tight all the way to my last wrist which is loose enough to just slide my hand through. It still feels awesome.. but I can get out at anytime.

It has ankle straps , just added the below the knee straps. A waist belt with cinch strap, a large velco chest strap , then 2 cross over shoulder straps.
Then I slip my hands into the elbow straps then into the wrist straps. Then a chin strap and a hood with open face.. keeps my head straight against the head rest.

I have a switch attached to the right chair arm that I can turn on the juice to the ankles when i want it.

So my goal is to somehow make the last wrist strap cinch down and not let go for an amount of time. any ideas?
Attachments
small3.jpg
small2.jpg
small1.jpg

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Got some new realistic headgear for the Electric Chair

Used a foam head in the pics to show how it fits. Got the leather helmet from ebay, its so realistic, even has the wingnut up top with a metal skull plate inside. It feels amazing when you put it on, especially with a wet sponge and bring the padded chin strap across. Then bring the chin strap that's mounted on the chair down and at this point your head is totally immobile. Then the hood is brought over your face and strapped from behind. Its so intense.

When you do self bondage , and you can set this scenario up all in your head, it feels like the real thing. Just that your strapping your self in.. and throwing the switch.

Going above and beyond for that Fetish that you think about on a daily basis :)
Attachments
small8.jpg
small7.jpg
small4.jpg

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

DAMN that is a nice setup you have there.

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Thank You! Luckily the chair is now out of the garage and now sits in the spare bedroom, The kids moved out. So know I have time to slowly work on it and make it more realistic, one piece at a time. I've also just recently added a metal junction box and thick cables that go form the box and attach to the ankle stocks. They are just for looks..but when your walking to the chair and you see those cables...knowing that's whats going to deliver the deadly jolt.

Eventually Id like to find an old controller box with buttons and switches, that I can create a humming noise. Like the one in the photo.
Attachments
smallbox.jpg

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

you need to go to Huntsville Texas and see the real thing."ole smokey" had a lot of use .now its in the prison museum.