Self Bondage Chair ? ( Electric )

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Self Bondage Chair ? ( Electric )

Unread post by dsteve »

how about this.
http://www.boundhub.com/videos/130239/s ... age-chair/
does not solve the release mechanism, however
dSteve

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by orion1545 »

I've always wondered how that self bondage chair works.. I would love to know the engineering of it, because I would build it.
If anyone knows how this is done, please share.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

I've seen a different video (I think) of that chair and bondage lady. Not sure if the trigger is linked to the clock or if there was a lever which trigged the straps around the wrists tightening, and possible other straps too.

The only things missing to my mind where a plug and gag...

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

There are several ways to do this with magnetic locks (as used on doors in offices and industrial environments:

http://media.rs-online.com/t_large/F7748229-01.jpg

1. Fit the 'magnet' to the arm of the chair (someone in this forum has done it by recessing the magnets and plates into the arms), attach the cuffs to the plate and lower into contact with the magnet.

2. Have the cuffs on chains that go through holes in the arms and to magnets fixed lower on the chair. You'll need some method to tension the chains once the cuffs are on, or guides so the metal plates drop onto the magnets.

3. Use straps rather than cuffs, with one end fixed to the arm of the chair and the other dangling onto a magnet. Again you'll need a guide and you'll need to adjust to the right length for the tension you want on your wrist.

In each case it'll probably work best to have a switch in your hand to control the magnets until you're comfortable, then drop the switch out of reach and wait for a timer to kill the power.

Just a bit of advice when using magnets, I have a junction box between the magnets and the power supply that connects with a movement sensor and smoke detector in the hallway outside my bedroom to release me in the event of a fire or someone letting themselves in (family have keys).

Also, at use least two timers one after the other, one mechanical and one electronic, in case of malfunction or a mistake in setting.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

I think the tightening happened when she lifted her wrists. That unlatched something, and then the straps tightened. Probably by a weight. I imagine that there could be another latch that would engage when the weighted wrist straps tightened. the release could be a motor that pulls the latch open. Although it looks like in the video that there is no release without a partner.
I hope someone on this forum does build one. I would like to hear about it
dSteve

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

My Chair is ready for this mornings execution, yea threw a little Photoshop in there , concrete floor and a window
Attachments
mychairsmw.jpg

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

It looks very cozy. Can you do self bondage, and how do you get out.
Rae

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

I am into self bondage, ( scenario ) .. I get myself in a zone of sort and even shackle myself and walk to the chair. I can strap myself in starting with the ankles, then below the knees , then waist straps , then comes the chest ( which really restricts movement at this point ) .. Then comes the head piece which takes a bit..lots the strap here including wet sponge . Once this is all secured my head it tight to the back of the chair , the only thing free are my arms at this point.. then i slip my left arm in the elbow strap and then strap the left wrist ... then i slide into the right elbow strap and then the last thing is the right wrist restraint is loose enough to slide in and out .. so i slide in my wrist and thats it .. I can slide it out at any time.. BUT with 95% of my body tightly secured to the chair.. It does the job ;) Thres a small switch within reach on my right hand which turns on the juice.. It gives my a good jolt through my ankles which makes my tighten up. I actually edited a 16 min video of bits and peices of electric chair videos and the sound of the whole setup including the jolts.. so as its jolting on the video, im jolting myself.. pretty intense ride!

Yea I take this fetish seriously, well as much as I can by myself.

LeatherTight
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LeatherTight »

Would love to see the 16 min video! Sounds exciting. :twisted: