simple challenge

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
leider12000
Chair Bound

simple challenge

Unread post by leider12000 »

Dear people,

I am looking for a simple challenge, I hope that I am on the right place for this.

Mine equipment is this

2 ballgag harness ( 1 with a 43mm and 1 with 45 mm)
1 pair of handcuffs
a lot of rope
belts
vibrator
1 blindfold
3 locks

I hope that you can help me with this
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: simple challenge

Unread post by Petrajane »

One of my favourite positions involves several of your items so maybe this will suggest something to you?

Have you got a chair? If so, place it in the middle of a room, Gag yourself, use the larger ball gag, slip the vib up your panties, don't turn it on just yet. Use the rope to tie your ankles together and loop the rope between your ankles and pull tight so as to keep your ankles together but not so tight as to cut off your circulation (Safety first), now tie your ankles to the chair leg, one side or the other. Loop some more rope or a belt around your legs just above your knees, sit in the chair. Now using either rope or belts, secure yourself to the chair, both around your waist to the back of the chair, and around your upper legs to the seat of the chair.

If you still have some rope left, breast bind yourself, and bringing the ropes over your shoulders, fasten the ropes off to the back of the chair.

Finally turn your vib on, and put your handcuffs on, one hand/wrist only, now blindfold yourself, and placing your hands behind your back cuff your other wrist.

Enjoy, oh, you did make the handcuff keys available to yourself for later release, didn't you? :lol:

leider12000
Chair Bound

Dear Petrajane,

I got a chair. Do you have any other simple challenge for me.

P.S. I will freeze the handcuffs ;)

P.S. 2 I like drooling too. A lot ;)

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

If you have one, add a butt plug, just like I have. My skirt is so tight any plug isn't coming out!
stress_cuffs.jpg
And once tied in place on the chair, this one has a steel frame which includes a cross bar at the front just made for a pair of heels to hook over. Once my ankles are looped together and another loop goes between then, under the cross bar and then pulled tight at the back of the chair, my feet are not moving. Then when the ropes around my knees are likewise looped and tensioned off to the rope from my ankles to the back of the chair tightening that even more and then wrapped around the back of the chair itself and tied off to the rope around my knees all I can do is squirm in place and the butt plug slides up and down less than an half an inch, if that.

I managed about an hour tied like this this afternoon before freeing myself enough to write this and add the pictures. Now for that shower I promised myself, which I never managed last night. :gag:

leider12000
Chair Bound

Dear Petrajane,

It's looking good, but before I am going to try this, I want to here what other people have to say.

That can help me with the setup I got

P.S. Petrajane I do not have a buttplug