Tormented by a Machine

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
twistedkinking
Unfettered Newbie

Tormented by a Machine

Unread post by twistedkinking »

I was trying to make the list of every possible way a machine can torment a human being, while the human being unable to get out of harm's way. Of course, I mean this in a kinky way! I'm not trying to produce another SAW trilogy... Of course, all this is to brainstorm a more dynamic form of self-bondage. Here is what I've got so far:
  • Electrosex : obvious and inescapable, once the electrodes are on.
  • Fucking Machine : If done right, placed right, bound right.
  • Nipple tugging and pulling : Once the clamps are on, it's easy to get something to pull on them. This can be generalized to any body part you can attach a clamp/piercing to.
  • Impact Play : Not so easy, but some people seem to have managed...
  • Breath control : Easy to do with the right mask/tube/valves... but would never trust a machine for that... (nor the human that coded the machine, even if it was me...)
  • Chemical play : You could potentially have a machine inject Bengay/Capsaiscin into some sort of condom/dildo/cup.
  • Water bondage : Supposing it would be ok to make a mess of the floor, a machine could easily spray its victim with cold water.

So far, it seems like a pretty slim list to me... Does anyone else have ideas?

Edit : Added water bondage

seadrift
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Tormented by a Machine

Unread post by seadrift »

Hi Twistedkinking,

I love thinking about things like this.
How about urethral sounding, male or female.... Could add estim to make it um, more stimulating.
Fucking machines is a broad category, machines could come up with all sorts of exciting specialties and combinations.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Seeing this thread made me recall a guy who constructed a machine for CBT with stinging nettles (the UK variety)

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=763325#p763325

Sartan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sartan »

As someone with a strong machine fetish, and who loves building things, I have built and used machines of various sorts to perform a wide range of "torment" (and other useful functions). Tend to be on others, though, except for testing. I've built machines that:

- force positioning or movement, such as a spreader bar / actuator combo.
- cause positional discomfort, like an electronically adjustable pony, applying hot or cold (Peltier junction).
- make someone hold still with a motion detector, keep one foot (or maybe both heels) off the floor with pressure sensors, and so forth.
- use water to cause pain... I built a setup for a guy that used an impulse sprinker aimed at his restrained-in-position balls, in combination with a track/motor/trolley that changed the sprinkler's distance from the target (thus changing the impact force). I did a VERY brief test on this one... it was agonizing!
- watch and assess someone's blowjob (on a person or a dildo), and/or force them to blow a dildo on command or face a punishment.
- control the inflation of an inflatable insertion toy.
- of course, there's a milker...

Regenpak
Chair Bound

Unread post by Regenpak »

I really really have to restart my Autospanker project... Oh yes, I have new ideas!

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

twistedkinking wrote:I was trying to make the list of every possible way a machine can torment a human being, while the human being unable to get out of harm's way. Of course, I mean this in a kinky way! I'm not trying to produce another SAW trilogy... Of course, all this is to brainstorm a more dynamic form of self-bondage. Here is what I've got so far:
  • Nipple tugging and pulling : Once the clamps are on, it's easy to get something to pull on them. This can be generalized to any body part you can attach a clamp/piercing to.
  • Breath control : Easy to do with the right mask/tube/valves... but would never trust a machine for that... (nor the human that coded the machine, even if it was me...)
  • Chemical play : You could potentially have a machine inject Bengay/Capsaiscin into some sort of condom/dildo/cup.
  • Water bondage : Supposing it would be ok to make a mess of the floor, a machine could easily spray its victim with cold water.

What a great list of ideas :)

Here's some of my thoughts:

Fucking machines:
Pistioning machines; I've struggled in thought over lubrication and positioning. My current SB chair has a e-stim dildo that's movable through a manually controlled linear actuator. Although generously lubed at the start of the session, the water based lube is pretty much dried up in 20-30 minutes, which makes things uncomfortable. Silicone lube would last longer but is not compatible with e-stim. A silicone toy could be used along with an e-stim compatible oil, such as olive oil, but that gets messy. Secondly positioning. Sometimes the internals don't want to line up with the toy and several attempts are needed to get position correct - with a computer controlling the movement, this would be very dangerous. I'd like to solve these issues, as having a computer controlled piston ramming away without danger would be very nice. Other types of fucking machines, such as suctioning machines work very well, although lubrication can become an issue there as well.

Breath play:
I agree there's a lot of risk in "trusting" the computer (or rather its programmer) but some of the risk is reduced by improvements to the emergency release system and type of bindings used. Airway restrictions are always a problem even with a simple gag or hood, should panic set in... even something as simple as panic while being bound in a stress position could be very bad. I guess this the danger of all but the most vanilla self bondage. Anyway - an emergency release that instantly releases your hands and the use of normally open valves for the breath control could add great safety. I'm not talking about scissors cutting a rope, but more like magnetic locks which release both hands/arms instantly. A "dead mans" switch (for lack of a better term) emergency release that simply cuts power could work well. You constantly have to hold the switch closed, or reset it every N seconds or the power cuts. All valves would revert back to being open and your hands/arms would be free to remove the mask / hood controlling the breathing. Of course, there would be panic to deal with, one would have to practice controlling their fear when the unexpected happens.

Water play - two ideas along this line:
Forced drinking (dangerous like breath play) and forced enema (tried this one myself). The safest approach I came up with for forced drinking was a container that drips its liquid into the mouth, held open by a ring gag. Breathing is not greatly affected. The issue was alignment of the dripping so it stays on target, and controlling the rate of dripping. Using a short tube the drip rate could be controlled easily, but alignment was difficult. A long tube made alignment easy but an air-lock would form in the tube and the drip rate would vary between slow to almost a stream. I gave up on this, any other ideas?

Forced enema is pretty great, if enemas are already your fetish. My setup involves a container suspended several feet above me, a hose with check valve and an inflatable plug. A timer controls a pump in a second container full of liquid. The timer cycles on and off to deliver liquid to the suspended container and gravity does the rest. This simple setup is forced retention, no means of early evacuation were accounted for, other than expelling the plug and making a mess. Another downside is if an air-lock should develop not allowing the suspended container to drain into the body, it would eventually overflow.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

For the breath play...
The OLNY safe method is with an attentive partner...
But, that aside...
Set up a device that monitors your breathing...
If the program says "Hold your breath", then this idea will work...

How about a tube you can breath through and a small fan blade connected to a small DC motor...
If you breath in or breath out, you will spin the fan, turning the motor and generate a small electrical voltage.
Now, all you need is a sensor to detect the signal and go from there...
or...
Same tube, with a vane that covers the end, but is able to swing both ways,
Then, when you breath in or out, you move the vane and that will trip a switch...

Neither method block your breathing so nothing will stop you from breathing if you NEED to...
Well... except for the punishments you have set up...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

All physical bondage could be eliminated with sufficient programming. A camera or pair of camera could watch you and the computer would give instructions for what pose to hold, how long to hold it, etc. To making programming tons easier, a zentai (sp?) suit with ping pong balls on all the joints and extremities would be worn. The computer recognizes the balls as position markers. Punishment would involve the computer posting pictures from the cameras to your twitter feed or instagram. for more leverage, you could give the computer especially compromising pictures to post should you not comply.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

twistedkinking wrote:I was trying to make the list of every possible way a machine can torment a human being, while the human being unable to get out of harm's way. Of course, I mean this in a kinky way! I'm not trying to produce another SAW trilogy... Of course, all this is to brainstorm a more dynamic form of self-bondage. Here is what I've got so far:

Ah. SAW... Loved those movies. These are all quite good ideas everyone. I'll see if I can think of my own.