Help required

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Help required

Unread post by restricted »

I know it has been brought up many times, but I can't trawl all through the topic as I can't leave my other half too long (housebound). Plus in between I am leaning belly dancing to give her, friends and carers a laugh.

The carers are going to drag me into the lounge as a slave girl for my wife who will have the slave for the day until they come back that evening. But they want to drag me in using rope. So I need to tie my hands in a position in front of me so I cannot protect my bum from them whipping it with a horsewhip. One is going to tow me with the rope and the other behind with the whip and prodding stick. The pantaloons are so thin my knickers will be quite visible and they do not offer any protection from the whip.

Any ideas? The rope will be loosely looped around my neck so I can't put my hands down. I will tie myself to a post to await for them to come and start dragging me in. But I must be in a position where only they can release me.

When they come back, they will use chains to leave me for others to find and release me. How long I'll be left there in that case I have no idea nor could I do anything about it.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Help required

Unread post by RAE123 »

It seems like your dream is coming through; Yes a chain would be more secure, but a rope
tied rite is just as dandy.
You might tie a rope around your waist, then tie it to your hands. That way you can't
raise your hands to untie the rope around your neck.
Hope all works out OK.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I was going to tie my hands somehow inescapably together with a rope to the dog collar that I will lock on (and back to my wrists so I can't lower them to protect my bum). I said to the girls about using the chains so next door (And / or the hairdresser) can find me and tease a little how long she will leave me there.

I said when they got back to their partners and start the bed time tango, think of me in that I may be left locked like they left me all night. They loved the idea. So I will finish up in chains. :D :gag: Both times well gagged. :gag:

But how do I tie my hands though? A slip knot. But I won't be able to step on it to pull it tight.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

restricted wrote:I know it has been brought up many times, but I can't trawl all through the topic as I can't leave my other half too long (housebound). Plus in between I am leaning belly dancing to give her, friends and carers a laugh.

The carers are going to drag me into the lounge as a slave girl for my wife who will have the slave for the day until they come back that evening. But they want to drag me in using rope. So I need to tie my hands in a position in front of me so I cannot protect my bum from them whipping it with a horsewhip. One is going to tow me with the rope and the other behind with the whip and prodding stick. The pantaloons are so thin my knickers will be quite visible and they do not offer any protection from the whip.

Any ideas? The rope will be loosely looped around my neck so I can't put my hands down. I will tie myself to a post to await for them to come and start dragging me in. But I must be in a position where only they can release me.

When they come back, they will use chains to leave me for others to find and release me. How long I'll be left there in that case I have no idea nor could I do anything about it.
Are you to take care of your Mistress? Or just tied to the post for her amusement???
As for tying your hands then not getting free...
Cuffs for the wrist work well, locked in place, then a rope to tie them together...
You can use a slip knot that while you are setting everything up, will be loose,
but when pulled tight, it will lock down with your wrists together...
Run the rope from your wrist, through a ring on your collar, through a ring over head, then
to a ring in the floor...
(You will need to run this rope backwards for your setup.)
Then with everything set, a pull will cinch the knot and you will be stuck.
Ready for who ever to release you by untying the knot at the floor...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

restricted
Forever Mummified

I will be released when they get me into my mistress who has bought the slave. I will have to remain in the outfit all day though. So anybody who knocks on the door is in for a shock. I have to serve her all day. Get breakfast, do the washing up, washing, cooking for dinner etc. That is normal, but now I will be dressed as a slave girl.

Thanks for the tips folks. Looking forward to it now. If I can get through that day, the next day when I have to do the belly dancing should be a doddle. One of the carers hates jangly things. Oh dear. The row when all the bit get going......and I only had a few bits on. Not all of it.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Have worked out a method. It works well. Thanks for the tips. I shall be tying my feet so I can only hobble which will give them the excuse to use the whip.

But my dream is that when I am back in the chain, next door and the hairdresser think I should wait until they think fit. Maybe next door will forget about me when she does her dinner. I'd be there all night. :gag: :oops: :lol: