You KNOW you've overdone things when...

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

You KNOW you've overdone things when...

Unread post by Petrajane »

You KNOW you've overdone things when you're dressed up in bra, tights, panties, satin blouse, tight bottom hugging mini-skirt and crossed your ankles, tightening the strap around your ankles, strapping your legs together above the knees. You've got your butt plug, panel gag, earplugs with music drowning out all other sounds and a blindfold all in place squirming on top of your bed, hands and elbows tied and it's as dark as you can make it these summer evenings (10.30pm) and you try to sit up on the edge of the bed to drive the butt plug in a little further, and the bed's no longer there!

WTF!

The next thing you know is pain, no, not from hitting the floor and the butt plug going that bit too far, oh no, when you crash through your bedside table on the way to the floor! The table had your radio/alarm clock, bedside lamp, glass of sparkling water and you're in amongst the debris of the table. And you can't see a thing or hear anything but the music in your earplugs and all you can think of is water and electricity DON'T MIX!

Didn't get electrocuted obviously, but had to free my hands and elbows before I could see the damage I'd done to the furniture, not to mention me.

3" gash just below my wrist, bruised ribs where the table and a leg resisted long enough to mark me, plus a contact burn just above my kidneys.

That was Friday night, the pain's easing by now, though it's a bit of a struggle to take deep breathes still. Not into pain, prefer isolation effects and one hell of a bondage session after all that.

So yes, bondage isn't always as safe as we like to think it is.

Pass the painkillers please.... :roll:

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: You KNOW you've overdone things when...

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Glad to hear you're only sore and not broken (or something worse).

...and thanks for sharing your nasty experience too. We all know the 'be safe' drill but stories like yours are a pertinent reminder that things can and do go wrong even in the most tried and tested scenarios.

Feel better soon,
Trish X

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

Ouch. Once or twice I have done things that ended up hurting. I remember one time I tried suspension bondage from a loft hatch and the rope slipped and I hit the floor bruising my shoulders.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

Yes Tony, I've done that as well, something gave way when I was suspended from a bannister and I fell in a crumpled heap onto the bottom of the stairs. Luckily nothing hurt but my pride. It taught me the valuable lesson to be exceptionally careful when doing suspension on your own. Check everything again, again and again and do trial runs with hands etc completely free.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.