Diapered session tonight, Ideas appreciated.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
SubClaire
Unfettered Newbie

Diapered session tonight, Ideas appreciated.

Unread post by SubClaire »

I just got some new pullups I think I love even though I love plastic backed tape tab diapers more. I want to do a session tonight involving them in some way and yes I have looked at boundanna among other numerous websites depicting bondage positions. I would love for someone to come up with a session for me involving any of the positions posted below. I have pretty much anything you can imagine that you would find in a household and more.

Should you post a scenario involving an item I do not have I will let you know.

Hogtied, Spreadeagle, Strappado, Balltied, Wrists to ankles or other.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Diapered session tonight, Ideas appreciated.

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Oh, so I am not the only diaper lover around here.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

I don't know if you enjoy actually using the diapers or just wearing them. If you enjoy actually wetting and messing in them you might try giving yourself a laxative and drinking something that acts as a diuretic ( coffee, tea, etc) then tying (or chaining) yourself to a chair so that you have just enough play to be able to lift your butt off the chair but not for long. Add a timed release and you may have to spend some time sitting in a wet, messy diaper. Not everyone's cup of tea, obviously, but, if you enjoy that kind of bondage, it could be interesting. Of course you can also add whatever gags, costumes, etc that you want to liven things up.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

KinkyTrash wrote:Oh, so I am not the only diaper lover around here.
No, you're not. It's not a huge topic of interest around here but there are a few of us.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

steellover wrote:
KinkyTrash wrote:Oh, so I am not the only diaper lover around here.
No, you're not. It's not a huge topic of interest around here but there are a few of us.
Good to hear. I have a lot more "unique" fetishes.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

I'll admit myself as another diaper lover. Although, it looks like you already have a couple good ideas xD
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

SubClaire
Unfettered Newbie

I appreciate everyone's replies I got busy so I wasn't able to do much just wear a diaper and wet it. I would like to do a SB session say in a day or so, so if any of you have some more ideas I'd appreciate any and all suggestions.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Again, I don't know whether or not you enjoy using diapers for their intended purpose or just wearing them but if you enjoy actually using them, here is another possibility.

For this one you need a fairly fast acting laxative, such as a suppository with ducosate sodium in it (generally produces results in 15 minutes to an hour and pretty much cleans everything out). You also need to prepare a pair of handcuffs and shackles by locking the center of the handcuff chain to the center of the shackle chain. This should keep you bent over. If you shorten the shackle chain by locking some of the links together, it will slow you down.

Basically, give yourself the suppository, diaper up, then take your handcuffs and shackles to a room at the other end of the house from where the key is. Once your wrists and ankles are chained up you have to work your way back to the key, hoping that you're faster than the laxative. You can also toss the key into the room without looking where it landed so, when you reach the room, you have to search for the key. If you're not faster than the laxative, you could wind up with a wet, messy diaper to wear while you search.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

That sounds quite messy - but oddly exciting
O.O

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

atryingpet wrote:That sounds quite messy - but oddly exciting
O.O
It all depends (pun not intended) on what floats your boat. Some people get off on the sensations they get from using their diaper for its intended purpose while others just enjoy wearing diapers but not necessarily wetting or messing in them. For those who don't like to actually use their diaper, just skip the laxative and/or diuretics and the bondage still works; your just stuck while wearing the diaper.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

I don't mind using it - in theory (I only have once, and it was rather awkward). I think that having to search while that messy would be really humiliating. Though, I guess that's part of the point. xD

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

I've done both- used the diaper and just worn it. Both produce some interesting and erotic sensations but, when you use it, cleaning up can be a real bitch. Still, for someone into humiliation, (I’m definitely not) even that could be part of the attraction. You just never know what will float someone’s boat.

SubClaire
Unfettered Newbie

I did put this in my last reply "I wasn't able to do much just wear a diaper and wet it" So I would assume I use my diapers for their intended purposes :) I would like to try your scenario but 2 things wrong with actually going ahead and doing it. 1 I don't have any money whatsoever and will not have any for a while month or 2, and 2nd I don't have any suppositories or laxatives so that is out as well. I appreciate you trying though I have pretty much anything and everything except a few select items that I didn't think about until now. I may however be able to get my hands on an Enema bag later so I may try your scenario in the near future with that instead.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

SubClaire wrote:I did put this in my last reply "I wasn't able to do much just wear a diaper and wet it" So I would assume I use my diapers for their intended purposes :) I would like to try your scenario but 2 things wrong with actually going ahead and doing it. 1 I don't have any money whatsoever and will not have any for a while month or 2, and 2nd I don't have any suppositories or laxatives so that is out as well. I appreciate you trying though I have pretty much anything and everything except a few select items that I didn't think about until now. I may however be able to get my hands on an Enema bag later so I may try your scenario in the near future with that instead.
The beauty of the scenarios I mentioned (or just about any other scenario for that matter) is that it can be modified to fit the circumstances. No laxatives? No problem, just wear the diapers and go for a bulky diaper waddle while restrained. You can also modify any other part of the scenarios that you need to; nothing is set in stone. (I'm sure there are others out there who wouldn't mind being set in stone but that's a whole different fetish!) :lol:

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Well I prefer a vac-bed to a full on Han Solo treatment xD

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

I'll bet a vac-bed would be and interesting place to wear a diaper, whether you used the diaper or not. It would certainly allow you to stay in there longer.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

I'm so adding that to my kink bucket list! xD

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Diapers and a straitjacket are on my kink bucket list. Unfortunately that requires a partner and I don't have one. :( Maybe someday.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Stuck in the jacket until you used the diaper or something?

Fair warning, I had a really unpleasant experience with a straight jacket cutting into my neck.
See if you can try it on before you buy one; or make sure the place has a boss return policy.

Food for thought :)

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

atryingpet wrote:Stuck in the jacket until you used the diaper or something?
Something like that. Without a partner, I haven’t really given the scenario much thought other than being stuck in the straitjacket and forced to use the diaper. The other details have always been kind of hazy. Still, hope springs eternal; maybe someday I'll find a partner to help with this.