Diapered session tonight, Ideas appreciated.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Diapered session tonight, Ideas appreciated.

Unread post by RAE123 »

My wife would put me in a tight Corset, Diaper, Strait Jacket, Sensory Hood with Gag and ear plugs,
Leg Irons, and have me hobble around all day trying to find her to get free.
She would walk around the house, and I never could find her. On a Saturday, I was stuck like that
for about 14 hours. She felt that I should eat some dinner, so she let me out. Otherwise I could have
been captive for who knows how long. Yes I did use the diaper, only once to "P", but it did get ripe.
I miss her very much.
Rae

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I had never really thought about diapers however, as I read this thread I can see how they could fit into my longer self-bondage sessions. I've only actually done number two while dressed as Tammy and securely bound once. It was a mess. I have however had to wet myself many times as I usually secure myself for many hours at a time.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

Cd Tammy wrote:I had never really thought about diapers however, as I read this thread I can see how they could fit into my longer self-bondage sessions. I've only actually done number two while dressed as Tammy and securely bound once. It was a mess. I have however had to wet myself many times as I usually secure myself for many hours at a time.
Sounds like the perfect reason to try a diaper! Even if you don't think it's your "thing" it would help keep your playspace clean, and who knows, maybe you'll start to like them? xD
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690