Selfbondage Bench with magnetic cuffs

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
bond_curious
Unfettered Newbie

Selfbondage Bench with magnetic cuffs

Unread post by bond_curious »

Hi,

i am a long term reader of this forum and decided to improve my selfbondage games to a new level.

So i sit down and started to search for bondage furniture and found a bondage bench. This was not like i wanted it so i did myself some research and planed my own design.

It had to have following specifications:
1. it has to be easy to assemble and disassemble
2. it has to be under 200 €
3. it has to be controlled by web or pc program
4. toys also have to be controlled by web or pc

So i was working on it and have the plan now ready. Point one is done because i did already a testing on a prototype model.
Point two is also reached because it brought me at the moment to cost about 160 € with toys.

Well Point 3 and 4 is already working on simulation but need some extra improvement.

The toys will be an automatic stroker and an inflatable buttplug. The cuffs will be straps with electromagnet which will secure me to the bench.

I will post pictures of it as soon i have all parts together and set up. Maybe when you see it, someone is interested to test the web part.

Cheers so long

Regenpak
Chair Bound

Re: Selfbondage Bench with magnetic cuffs

Unread post by Regenpak »

I'd love to see piccies! I'm toying with a web interface as well but this must be seriously researched further. The idea is to use a MyEthernet module (this is from a German company) which interfaces with a remote link to a receiver connected to a shocker which is made inaccessible to its hapless wearer (i.c. myself). Most of the parts I already have in my possession but the actual realization is another matter. Needs time...