Finally got a good idea.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Finally got a good idea.

Unread post by restricted »

I have built a lean to in the back garden. It's made up of 75 millimetre fence posts. All nicely preserved. When we get some nice days, we can sit out in the shade But what it allows me to do is basically hang some heavy chains for hanging baskets to be hooked onto.

Of course, there is another reason for these chains. Unhook the hanging baskets, put the links of the chains around my wrists and I will have to wait until my release mechanism allows me to get the keys to the locks. This might be the good old ice cube with keys frozen in them. However, from what I read of it, should the keys fall and I don't get them I time....... :oops: .

Another way which I am beginning to fancy is locking a gag on myself and then putting the keys inside the Moroccan hanging lamps. The night light candles last about 2.5 hours, so there is no escape until the candles go out. :gag:

However, I will leave a cane nearby just in case someone fancies punishing a reticent slave girl. I can't ask the carers any more, but if they want to......I can't stop them. :lol:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Finally got a good idea.

Unread post by RAE123 »

You do have a wicked way about you; I do like your ideas.
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Finally got a good idea.

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

RAE123 wrote:You do have a wicked way about you; I do like your ideas.
Rae
As do I. Good luck!