Milking Machine

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
DocDangerous
Unfettered Newbie

Milking Machine

Unread post by DocDangerous »

Hi guys, i'm looking to purchase a milking machine, but I don't really know much about the different types, prices and places to buy them from. I've looked at a few sites and seen prices from prices that are too good to be true or massively expensive. I'll happily look at automatic masturbation aids too but I ideally wanted to get a milking machine. Any advice would be appreciated.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Milking Machine

Unread post by justDIY »

never used one myself but have studied the device somewhat.

from what I've seen online, the cheap ones have a rubber sleeve for you to insert into, and then motorized rollers that go back and forth (up and down maybe?)

The super expensive ones are dual-suction based, a sleeve fits over a cylinder and you insert yourself into the sleeve. the sleeve provides more or less constant suction of adjustable strength to "hold on" to your member. then the space between the cylinder and sleeve is either pressurized or suctioned, alternating in speed and volume, creating a pulsating effect.

The inbetween priced ones use a single suction source that alternates between suction and pressure, so the sleeve slides up and down your member.