Selfbondage spreadeagle with electro torture

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Selfbondage spreadeagle with electro torture

Unread postby selfboundslave » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Just had a nice selfbondage session with a tight spreadeagle, latex hood, inflatable gag, blindfold... and electro on my dick and an XXL electro plug in my ass:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=JTyd2-S406-
selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Selfbondage spreadeagle with electro torture

Unread postby justDIY » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:51 am

nice simple setup :) looks like it was kicking your ass the entire time, musta been all tingly for a little while after

have you considered tying the draw-line for your arm restraints together, so you can use one arm to pull the other tight, versus trying to do it with just your fingers... it works pretty good, easier than fingers imho
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby james__carmen » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:30 am

I'm really interested in how you did the random electro torture? What did you use?
james__carmen
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby selfboundslave » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:48 pm

justDIY wrote:nice simple setup :) looks like it was kicking your ass the entire time, musta been all tingly for a little while after

have you considered tying the draw-line for your arm restraints together, so you can use one arm to pull the other tight, versus trying to do it with just your fingers... it works pretty good, easier than fingers imho

Hmmm. I'm not really sure how that would work. I wouldn't be able to pick up the slack like I am now when using my hands and grabbing the rope in a new spot as I pull it tighter.

james__carmen wrote:I'm really interested in how you did the random electro torture? What did you use?

I use an ABox from E-Stim Systems. I takes sound input and transforms it to estim output. So I've hooked it up to my computer, where I have a program running that randomly chooses between some estim .wav files and randomly turns the volume up and down.
selfboundslave
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Self-Bondage