wooden pony

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
voices
Unfettered Newbie

wooden pony

Unread post by voices »

I've been itching to try a wooden pony self bondage. Anyone have experience or advice?

voices
Unfettered Newbie

Re: wooden pony

Unread post by voices »

I want it to be inexcapeable. I have a chain hoist and work bench with vise. I was going to put a 2x4 between the vise and hoist. Then raise it to suit and use a padlock to lock the chain so it can't be lowered. I would use the padlock to fasten let her cuffs to the chain. Then use an ice timer to release the keys into reach. Any thoughts?

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Sounds like you got a plan... go with it...
(You are female, I assume...)

Just make sure you don't go too long with your first try...
A frustrating version would have you stand flat footed but resting on the horse,
but you can raise yourself up on your toes to get relief...
but...
your legs will tire and you will come back down to give them a rest...
over, and over, and over....
That is called "riding the horse"...

A torture version will have you off your feet, and no way to pull yourself up....
That one just goes on, and on, and on...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

barbara desmonsche
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by barbara desmonsche »

Years ago i found a pony (or maybe stocks?) online that were simple with plans to build it. i started out with the intention of building the exact same pony but decided to use some leftover scrap wood so i modified the design to accommodate what wood i had. i never took photos of it but the basics are very similar, just a bit larger. i also changed the locking methods to be better suited for self bondage by using a padlock hasp. It keeps you on your elbows & knees while restraining your ankles & wrists. Instead of a strap to restrain the head i used an eye bolt to lock a collar to. If i were to build it again there are even more changes i would make.

Here is the website with photos:
http://www.theoriginalinstitute.com/DIY ... 20Pony.htm

When i first tested it, it proved to be very effective & inescapable but it was not comfortable at all so i disassembled it, made a few changes & tried it again. The second version was more forgiving & felt like i could endure it for awhile so i gave it a try with an ice timer. After a short time locked, maybe 10 minutes or so, i realized that more changes were needed, like better padding for my knees & a different location for the anchoring point to lock my collar to. i remained trapped for about 45 minutes & could not wait to get out after the ice released the key.

The next time i used it i had done so with better padding & without locking my collar to the eye bolt & managed a lot better. i don't recall the exact amount of time i was trapped but i believe it was about 2 hours. It was exciting, but i was again looking to be released a lot sooner than i allowed myself. The comfort was better but halfway through boredom set in so i had to figure out what to do different for the next time. The next session included the Hitachi vibrator harnessed against my chastity device & set to go on & off with an electric timer at some point before the ice timer released the key.

Even though i knew the vibrator was going to come on it still scared the hell out of me when it did. It ran for 15 minutes before shutting off but since i was in my chastity & the way it was pressed against me wasn't perfect i never got to orgasm. It brought me close several times but i was never able to & lost all hope of that when it shut off. It was a lot of fun & i cannot wait to do it again & try a few other modifications or teasing methods, & more ice to make it longer.