Wax Release method

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Absolutley
Unfettered Newbie

Wax Release method

Unread post by Absolutley »

I have been thinking about using melting wax to release from bondage because it has a melting point about 50C which is not to be in contact with and can be broken at room temperature. First I would set up a hair-dryer which is plug into a timer switch. Then I get a small reusable plastic bag and fill it with molten wax and put my hands in it. Once the wax cools it will hardens and my hands will be locked in. I can break the wax if I really needs to in case of emergency or I wait until the timer switch the hair-dryer on and melts it.
What do you think about this method?

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Re: Wax Release method

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Welcome to the forum, Absolutely.

Your idea might be OK at first glance, with minor adjustments:
- lower melting point wax (50C it's too much, proteins in skin get cooked at 56C)
- secondary release available (as always in self-bondage)
- better use some magic plastic/instant morph/... it is very tough when it's cool, and by 60C it flows like honey. By making shackles/cuffs from it, much less material need to be heated, and less exposure of skin to heat.

Have fun, keep creating,
f4

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

sound a bit messy to me, would it not burn?
not sure the plastic bag will hold all that hot wax, certainly an idea that should be explored by some brave sole.
keep thinking.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Hmm..in theory it could work; but even if the temperature is low enough to avoid burns, I have to agree with lana- it will be quite messy.