Web connected penis pump?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Web connected penis pump?

Unread post by justDIY »

A little something I'm working on...
control page, work in progress
control page, work in progress
I don't really intend it to be Internet accessible, although no reason it couldn't be.

Took a small battery powered vacuum pump and a cheap WiFi microcontroller (ESP8266), put them in a box and presto, a penis (vag, clit, nip, etc) pump you control with your smart phone.

It has the basic smarts to do a "timed" pumping session, alternating between pumping and rest periods. The initial and final pressure are adjustable, the device slowly "builds up" to the final pressure over the course of the session. Could be useful in a self bondage situation too :)

I'll post up pictures of the hardware in a bit, need to tidy things up a bit first.

bart4111
Chair Bound

Re: Web connected penis pump?

Unread post by bart4111 »

Love it gotta have it

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

And this is a smartphone app? That's amazing! I've never worked with something that complicated on there.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

It's a web page, just optimized for a smart phone.

Setup the pump with my cell phone then kick back and watch some TV or something more devious...

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

the next iteration of prototype circuit-boards should be arriving today :)

looking forward to being able to box up the hardware and use it outside of my lab.
prototype1
prototype1
this is the current cardboard box I'm using, its OK but not super sound proof. I have a little bit larger plastic box in mind, it will give more room for sound proofing foam, and maybe a battery so the thing doesn't need to plug in.

kinkerer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkerer »

Neat! I've had an idea kind of like this in the back of my head for a while, along with a bunch of other "someday I should try to build this" projects. My goal, if I ever actually build it, is to make something like the Venus 2000 or seriouskit milker, but I always want my toys to be software controllable like this is.

Any chance you could share some more details on the pump you're using? I've looked into some industrial vacuum regulators, but they go for a few hundred bucks new, although you can get them cheaper used. I'm guessing you have some kind of pressure sensor and are using a feedback loop to control the pump, since you can enter a pressure setpoint. Do you know how fast of a response time this has, e.g. how quickly can you cycle between no vacuum and full vacuum?

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

For suction I'm using a small 12v pressure/vacuum pump from Sparkfun. Tiny as it is, it has more than enough suction.

The pressure is regulated by a silicon analog pressure transducer feeding the analog input of a microcontroller. The chip reads the pressure several times per second. I forget what the part number is, but it cost under $10.

Unfortunately the pump has a bit of momentum once its running and tends to overshoot the setpoint especially at higher pressures.

In the next iteration I plan to control the voltage to the pump, to see if I can reign in the overruns.

I'd like to build one of those milkers too, the dual stage suction requires more mechanical experience than I have.

climberr1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by climberr1 »

hi

I `investigated` pumping devices a number of years ago during my `project x` days ..

( Px was my test platform for various concepts .. locking cuffs , estim trode configuratiions , monitors , sensors , etc etc )

Making a controlled `vac pump` is fairly easy .. but you also mention `milkers`

They are a totally diferent ball game to `master` ..

main reason is , the amount of air volume in a cylinder you need to `move` needs a big pump .. i.e. slowly taking air ot of a vac cylinder doesn't work for fast `movement` ..

I tried loads to find a solution so some `hints` for you -

think about putting a small bike tire inflator on your cylinder and work it up and down ( you might need to mod it to stop the valve only blowing ) ... what you find is it does not `move` enough air .. where as a big dingy inflator does << keep that in mind reading below

look at pond airators .. they have enough volume so you can quickly evacuate a pump chamber from flaccid to erect

you can modify them to have a blow ( which is what they do ) but also `suck` .

This isn't `ideal` because you have to use the diaghram to produce the air movement in real time .. ie air in and out is only the amount it `holds` ..

so think of creating continual vac and blow and using pneumatic valves to route the air in and out of the cylinder .. ie valves actuated by relays you can control ..

velleman 8055 usb card ( theirs a new one now ) gives 8 controllable `outputs` .. ie add 2 relay ccts to the output.

Another tip is , small 12v pneumatic valves don't work , again they restrict the airflow just like the small bike pump .. but you can get 12v `bio fuel` car valves that do have a big bore .

The `box` is really just a way to port suction and blow from any pump , so it doesn't matter what pump you get so long as its a reasonable size .. ghast pumps are good because their quiet , and their are pumps that are `ram based` and not diaphragm ..

Once you've made the control box , you can use it for allsorts .. e.g. hook it up to a pneumatic ram to make a fuck machine .. have a dual port ram and not only fuck but also put the pump cylinder on the other port ..

Of course with it being `software` controlled , you can create `session files` for it .. make tracks that suck a little , then a little more and sustain , next tracks `blows` and so on .. i.e. training sessions ..

and of course its all `remote controllable` ..

tried to add a few pics , but their too big for here