Inescapable Self Bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
joe01
Chair Bound

Inescapable Self Bondage

Unread post by joe01 »

I've been a bondage enthusiast ever since I can remember. I'm always trying to find new ways to tie myself up and finally found one that would work! It would be so great if a dominatrix would post this on her site, it would really be a mindfuck for whoever tries it. The bondage in this self bondage technique doesn't look too restrictive, but once you get yourself tied the only way out is to destroy the belt.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8u6hb2FvQc[/youtube]

I have a strong belt, so I know I wouldn't be able to break it, but I also really want to be hopelessly tied up for the night. My roommates are both out of town, so they couldn't help me get out until tomorrow night if I get stuck good enough, but I wouldn't mind waiting that long.

Anyone have words of encouragement to help convince me to do it? I just need a little prodding and I will be able to do this to myself. I want it so bad, but just need a little extra encouragement to actually do it!

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Inescapable Self Bondage

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Zip ties. Quick, easy, and very secure.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

Does anyone else know of any good ways to do inescapable self bondage with a belt? I have the apartment to myself until Sunday so I'm looking to experiment!

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Why don't you just use what you posted above? Maybe it's just me but... I'd surely sacrifice a belt for the experience :twisted:

That youtube link you posted was pretty damn sexy btw, thank you :)
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"