Self bondage stimulation for males

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Hertoy
Chair Bound

Re: Self bondage stimulation for males

Unread post by Hertoy »

One more thing, decades ago I used a device called a "recycling intervalometer" - actual use was intended for a photographer's darkroom - found here:

https://www.amazon.com/Gralab-451-Timer ... rvalometer

This will switch the outlet in the back on, off and back on and off again and again. It can be set for minutes, seconds or tenth's of a second. So if one has a device to plug into a wall socket you then plug it into this timer and set it for so many seconds (or minutes) "on" and then for so many seconds (or minutes) "off" and it will repeat until you either are free, someone else turns it off, or the power fails. :twisted:

I did fine whatever one plugs into this timer needs to pull a bit of power through it for it to function so I ended up plugging in a multiple outlet adapter to run my device and a 75watt lamp. The lamp helped and would flash on lighting up every time I felt the voltage hit me.

For the curious, I used a 0 to 12 volt AC to DC transformer at a very low milliamp rating. wired to a bipolar buttplug with a hot wire going to a penis electrode. There are better alternatives these day to play safe !

One caveat though, it can be rather pricy when new, so e-bay is your friend. ;)
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

A better way, than cycling the input power, is to cycle the device's outputs...
a small DC relay controlled by the computer, or Arduino, works best.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

tomsub
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tomsub »

Looking to do my first extended self bondage in December. i plan on setting up an IP camera and sending the address to someone to taunt me. But i was thinking it might be cool to get an internet controlled masturbator to wear that can be turned on in short bursts to keep me horny, and hopefully not cum the entire time. Just wondering if anyone has any experience or ideas with anything like that. Wow, some kind of internet controlled release would be fun too. Along with something like an icelock for backup.
Thanks!

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

tomsub wrote:Looking to do my first extended self bondage in December. i plan on setting up an IP camera and sending the address to someone to taunt me. But i was thinking it might be cool to get an internet controlled masturbator to wear that can be turned on in short bursts to keep me horny, and hopefully not cum the entire time. Just wondering if anyone has any experience or ideas with anything like that. Wow, some kind of internet controlled release would be fun too. Along with something like an icelock for backup.
Thanks!
Sounds like fun, something like the cheap raspberry pi can do this for you, just as easy to program as arduino, and a lot easier to connect to the internet. it has so many outputs and inputs, you can even attach a webcam to it.