how to start, any ideas???

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
man40mx
Unfettered Newbie

how to start, any ideas???

Unread post by man40mx »

i love self bondage, i practiced with scarfs, ropes but sometimes im out of ideas or its easy to escape, im looking for something more difficull to escape and enjoy more, all woth the safety rules of course, any ideas, i have ropes, tape and scarfs, i also love been tied and gagged. thanks

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Re: how to start, any ideas???

Unread post by atryingpet »

Hi, and welcome!

Here is one of the first things that I learned how to do on my own. It's very fun, and as it doesn't actually restrict any limbs it's a good start for self-bondage.

Good luck, be safe and have fun!
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

I started with binding my legs until I had achieved a desirable set of ropes that over the years have refined so that they do not slip or become loose, once you have worked out this bit you can move on to the elbows, and then wrist tie, I am unable to escape from my bonds once locked in, all my ropes have eyes at the ends so as I can fit a padlock, nothing comes loose, next or at the same time you need to develop a timer and I suggest a small ice cube with the key inside placed on a plate on the floor (check out the weather first). as for safety avoid ropes around or near the neck, avoid double gagging in self bondage, then there is emergency escape for what ever reason,
a spare key and a knife (very sharp) and in my last session I needed a pair of side cutters. place these in a jar full of something Horrible that you don't want on your carpet. this will dissuade you from getting free during a panic attack (that's the best bit).
have fun.
Land

man40mx
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by man40mx »

thanks to all

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

think chain and padlocks.you wont get out without the keys.

DiaperDesires
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DiaperDesires »

I originally started out when I was about 14-15 year's old (Now 23) I got these child handcuffs the kind you play with other kids with that have a safety release on them so they can be unlocked without the key, I enjoyed it for a while but then wanted more so I got more pairs about 6 and used them all at once and that sated my hunger for self bondage but then I had to take it a bit further and I broke the little release catches off. Now I practice self bondage with some major tools these days but that is how I started.

man40mx
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by man40mx »

thanks for the advices, i will try something new and i will be writing about that soon, thanks to all

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

DiaperDesires wrote:I originally started out when I was about 14-15 year's old (Now 23) I got these child handcuffs the kind you play with other kids with that have a safety release on them so they can be unlocked without the key, I enjoyed it for a while but then wanted more so I got more pairs about 6 and used them all at once and that sated my hunger for self bondage but then I had to take it a bit further and I broke the little release catches off. Now I practice self bondage with some major tools these days but that is how I started.
What kinds of "Major Tools"?

- Stahlketten.

man40mx
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by man40mx »

Hi again to all, thnaks for the answers, im planning a self bondage weekend and i will give the details soon, i think it will be great.